Super Challenge Battles 2.0

Good to see someone showcasing Vinegazer well!

1 Like

Completed it once again video will be uploaded soon

2 Likes

3 SE and 1 epic . Required a lot of tries especially considering the amount of sleep entrances. The Main entrance was of malwing .
My luck supported me with the entrances in this attempt at the first half till malwing so was able to complete it.

4 Likes

This time SCB was quite nice for some challenges this are some videos which I got from youtube.

This one has just started his yt channel so I decided to share for him in forum

This is the one done by @BVN_03

4 Likes

Even if this SCB was really not challenging, I did my challenge. Took me only 2 tries.

5 Likes

Here’s my contribution to this thread! When I saw all the storm and stun monsters it dawned on me that this should be possible :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Happy to see you going for 4MO challenges bro!

1 Like

Trying out mark archetype and x claws in SCB in this 4 mons challenge.
This was my 3 Rd try so a lot of mistakes at the backend which If I would have failed and went to another try could have made the video a lot better sorry for that :sweat_smile:.
Well the actual plan with cosmodragon was to kill at the front and hope it went for pandamonium / or the SE but I was just trying to work him out at the backend
I hope u like it and see how broken x claws is in pve

9 Likes

U r SCB master!

2 Likes

Such a close battle! Congrats. If your Marrowdrake was +9 I’m sure it would’ve been a lot easier

2 Likes

Yes it was for sure I could have made some changes there like stun on cosmodragon instead of solblaze would have been a lot better. At that moment I was really scare of sleep landing on my monsters I should have thought that my monsters would wake at the second turn by theother poison monsters

Now there’s not even clones!!

2 Likes

@Unholy_Prem you make me feel like a noob bro :heart: so proud of you!

1 Like

Not wanted to create a new thread so sharing it here.
Recently one of our clan mates completed the Pve test team with 4 mons.
I hope u will enjoy

1 Like

Finally back with some good quality PvE stuff

5 Likes

Using earth monsters while there is deus x is impressive also that way of blocking siphelion with drako is a piece of art

2 Likes

Having a good knowledge of monsters and how to disrupt enemies synergy while keeping yours, is core of PvE challenges, especially if you want to go for very difficult ones.

1 Like

I’m more impressed with that OoO rng and the protector bypass at the end XD!

Rhinotitan deserves a smol attack buff tho. i used it in PvP a couple seasons back. it definitely struggled.

Which protector bypass? OoO didn’t work because I was stealthed

2 Likes

Im doing 4 monsters challenges because of your videos :sweat_smile: , im at 6 now i think , i go for fast sweeper and healing , gfs do that job perfectly , later i would like to try that kind of lock you did , its really impressive

1 Like