Super challenge - Extreme

Holy… This one is so hard… I was like “I’ll Last Bite everything and get a free Omegamid”… Boy was I wrong… Good luck on this one.

Yes its doable with penguini, i finish it with raijin + penguini alone.
XD

Knock back or agaeis and deo and then the rest is only a killing spree. Had to change to my second team to use knock back, after I didn’t manage to kill deo before his bomb went off xD agaeis can be so tough, I think I want one too now :smiley:

SoulStealer(or any other death sentence) with auto protect/sleep bomb support. I also used monsters with purify to combat the dreamy entrance.

Kinda impossible in extreme without godfeather ! That team got 20 6 stars mobs LOL…

did it without a last biter

Me too, I’m still always hoping for a last biter or team turn every time I spin the wheel of misfortune

Cleared it without a last biter and only 2 legendaries

Did it with only one legendary – rexo and mostly catchable monsters.

Has anyone beaten this new one? i cant seem to beat it with my stun or last bite team… :sob:

Just died. To fen foxes…Epic sigh (Biter)

This is one of the easiest Super Challenge Battles if you have a last biter.

Hmm i must be doing something wrong then… and i still cant beat it youd have to clear about 10 of the monsters or get lucky before your biter comes out i either get hit by sudden death from a monster last bite wont 1 hit or get hit with something while posioned and die… any suggestions?

Finished it with ryno and puff at the beginning, some blood thirsters and finally stun them to heaven und let pinguini do what he does best ^^

Finished it with ryno and puff at the beginning, some blood thirsters and finally stuned them to heaven und let pinguini do what he does best ^^

Can anybody give a more detailed explanation of how they approached this?  Like team + strategy?  I’m having a super, super difficult time with this and could really use the Omegamid for my first 6* evolution.  Thanks! 

p.s. how are we supposed to actually evolve 6* monsters and progress in the story if acquiring them is so difficult?

Can anyone help me make a team that can beat the current extreme challenge. I am having a really difficult time.  Also any help building a really good PVP and UC team would be helpful.

These are my monsters in their current form ones not ultra evolved are ready or close to ready. I have been in top 200 UC before but I guess I still suck at this game…

Legendaries

Soulstealer

freeznix

coalknight

the Godfather

rexotyrant

Nighthorse

Necrowing

Serapheon

Tridrake

Doomengine

drakotron

valzgaurd

cyrowyrm

midasdragon

darkrider

atrasar

banedragon

stormloch

subliathan

gigarock

ziberos

pyrrophim

galliovern

terrodragon

omegasdragon

bovolk

pengborg

Superepic

snowgun

sonicwyrm

horrorclaw

hiberzor

oniscar

revenatus

necrohowl

ragnawolf

rattledrake

necrodrake

luxyrion

leviathan

shadowbaron

mossgoliath

shinobidragon

demolitron

esapizeron

ventokaizer

viridizardon

chronozar

vulcarexis

blackclaw

velocirex

armavolt

alphagear

zephyrox

arkodragon

galvbane

archhalo

thundrake

flameroar

rlaredon

georex

epic

grimowl

terrorfish

shivotra

moltagant

clioseraph

Anubis

halowolf

rhynobrawl

puffoxin

I have other epics and super epics of course but they haven’t been trained yet. cause I don’t use them

Something must be wrong for you not to be able to win SCB extreme level with such a team…too many combos to list…u just got to mix and match…u will clear it in no time…i remember having only 2 legendaries when i cleared my first SCB extreme level…or u can just play rhynobrawl and puoffoxin and do the death roulette thing and hope for lady luck riding on u…><"

can you list a few good ones? I currently in PVP and running assisted thunder into poison.  With pengbot following my thunder to help clear after my front falls.  But this is not working still.  Getting owned left and right by teams with chrono, galv and or robinator. 

I have tried sleep teams with soulstealer I have tried some other weird combos but I am failing in this extreme challenge. the 2 pengbots are owning my teams if I clear a few lines of theirs. 

Also I have been in top 200 UC but I want to improve. 

ANy help would be appreciated.  I am thinking of doing nightrider opener if I can get thro this extreme challenge

I don’t really recommend running assisted Thunder, Water or whatever in the frontline…Coz u have no control over the monsters that comes in next…sure u be lucky u might clear away 7 or 8 monsters…but what happen if the enemy midline or end line is very strong…they end up taking back control and wasting the rest or your team…I dun have assisted thunder…but i have assisted water team with the give turn…Assisted splash all blah blah…but it is too risky unless u are at the lower tier of PVP…upper tier u r probably toast most of the time…

I mainly use my assisted water team to clear the NPC when farming for silver and fruits…><"

PVP is another world…u got to form a team to kill ppl…they aren’t going to follow the rules like NPC…

I understand that. I use assisted thunder for farming as well. 

Do you have any suggestions on how I should line my team up? I tried a few different things.  The two most recent being soulstealer/sleep and using a poison team for this challenge.  I have lost over and over.  It is honestly quite frustrating