New Super Challenge Battle - 1st Sept 2016

Just finished the new super challenge battle in all three levels…the new and upcoming monsters are insane…One has passive power of auto death sentencing, hold ground and gay life flip…Due to auto death sentencing your critters will be dying faster than you can count 1,2,3 if you don’t take him out fast…The other one i notice is a twin sort of monster that summon a 1 star buddy that will be queue next in line when he enter…so far i notice his ability as having risky heal and also seem like the ability to 1 shot all other monsters if his other brother is still alive, can’t helps but feel if I am unlucky or enemy got an unfair advantage, his risky heal took off 3 times before I manage to silence him forever, if our risky heal is 60% of our own monster dying, his seems like 0%…Though the worse i still feel is the idiot with the auto death sentencing…especially couple with hold ground and life flip…definitely not an easy kill…

Enemies on extreme level comes with a lot of 400sec time bombers not forgetting the two new monsters…And i means a lot of 400secs bombers…not forgetting burnsalot (hope I got the name right) which u got to take out fast before he bomb ur critters , couple of sleepers too with wraith captain…this call for a good strategy and line up to win the extreme level…A big thank you to my soulstealer that was critical in winning on extreme level, Devilborg that was so crucial in keeping him alive, Leogeist that prevents stun from occuring in the enemy team and the rest of the team members that did their part, last enemy was Godfeather which was toasted by my Flarevern and Gaiawolf…Do share your strategies if you manage to win this battle…and post screenshots…Won with 10 monsters still alive on extreme level…xD

Just finished the new super challenge battle in all three levels…the new and upcoming monsters are insane…One has passive power of auto death sentencing, hold ground and gay life flip…Due to auto death sentencing your critters will be dying faster than you can count 1,2,3 if you don’t take him out fast…The other one i notice is a twin sort of monster that summon a 1 star buddy that will be queue next in line when he enter…so far i notice his ability as having risky heal and also seem like the ability to 1 shot all other monsters if his other brother is still alive…The worse i still feel is the idiot with the auto death sentencing…especially couple with hold ground and life flip…definitely not an easy kill…

Enemies on extreme level comes with a lot of 400sec time bombers not forgetting the two new monsters…And i means a lot not forgetting burnsalot (hope I got the name right) which u got to take out fast before he bomb ur critters , couple of sleepers too with wraith captain…this call for a good strategy and line up to wins the extreme level…A big thank you to my soulstealer that was critical in winning on extreme level, Leogeist that prevents stun from occuring in the enemy team and the rest of the team members that did their part, last enemy was Godfeather which was toasted by Flarevern…Do share your strategies if you manage to win this battle…and post screenshots…Won with 10 monsters still alive on extreme level…xD

how many exp does challenge 3 have?

i aren’t too sure…but i think around 30 thousand or 40 thousand…coz i nearly up 1 level although i am in the 90s range…

The buddy has duo attack, switch friend, risky heal and mega quack (all)
The duo attack has critical damage when the legendary Mon will alive

O.o…Didn’t know of his other moves…only manage to see two of his moves before he report to heaven…><"

I revive the legendary with criptablade
Legendary’s moves are ultra-stone,pull back,protect teammate and steath teammate

I didn’t get to screenshot my battle before I read this thread! But I won the extreme level first try with this team
I didn’t manage to really encounter any of the new monsters abilities apart from the buddy one! So any more details would be awesome as they looked wicked

I revived them both with Atra and Revived the minion.

Death sentence dude: Passive - Auto Death sentence - automatically death sentences an enemy monster as it enters the field. after 300 seconds it will die if this monster is still on the field. (there is no limit to this it will keep death sentencing monsters as they come)

skills it has are : life flip self - Bloodfury - Stun flash - Ultrablight (single target)

second passive: Hold Ground

Tank dude: passive: friend entrance - summons that green thing

he’s got protect teammates - Pullback - Ultra stone and Stealth teammate for skillset

the minion has: ultraquake all - Risky heal - Duo attack (critical damage if the tank dude that summoned him is still on the field, it one shot a monster in the challenge so its quite powerful ) and switch friend (from my understand he can swap any monster in the team with the one that is last in the reinforcements)

The exp omegamid challenge around 30k im insta lvl up when 26k exp away 91-92

I don’t know much about the auto death sentence, I don’t even know if it works. I used Soulstealer to Death Sentance All and slept all the monsters, I was still alive and all monsters died. Surely one of mine would have gone first if he was auto (0 secs).

Edit: Wait. Just saw his auto death sentence only works on incoming monsters rather than those already on the field.

piccolo has shield entrance too. so much annoying lol

Nice thank you :slight_smile:

Theres a bug the green protector.
A twin killer didnt spark the" protector killer "skill even the green monster on the field.
But the damage shown as critical.
And please fix cosmodragon.
Robinhood cant assasinate him

Lol piccolo…

The auto sentnce guy seems pretty good and could help a lot with future UC challenges. The other guy is not so impressive…

Just beat all 3 Level. Shadowyrm protecotor killer didnt work on the Protect Tank dude, had two charged bloodthirsters, so it wasnt that much of an issue but i wanted to mention it. Auto death sentence guy could be awesome with soulstealer or any death sentence opening. You death sentence the starting 4, they die, bloodthirst charged, next 4 enemy monsters are automatically death sentenced too. Use stun bomb or sleep bomb and the next 4 are gone :smiley: Half of the enemy team is gone and you have at least two monsters with charged bloodthirst. I need this guy :smiley:

Just finish 3 levels a while ago, using poison helps to eleminate this new monsters, the duo cant use there passive when enters with poison.I Knockback the auto death sentence so that its passive skill will be useless

can anyone help me to build a team to beat this challenge? I’ll attach my monster,I need that legendary piramid sooo badly,

Just won all three battles. This time was easy, also thanks to lucky death roulette ahahah. Another easy omegamid

Yea I noticed too that protect killer didn’t work on that guy!