Suggestions for game improvement

An idea for improving the game:

Replenish Mana when you level up your Hero Rank.

@Dev1 @Dev3

4 Likes

Idea: field of grass map can even have different biomes. where you can run around in terrain catching common monsters rustling in bushes very very small .07% chance of running into SR and maybe holiday event or event times on weekend where SSR can appear

1 Like

This so much. It was one of the best things about levelling in neo

But here you get mana potions which you can use whenever. I hated when I levelled up at the wrong time and lots tickets went to waste. + in this game you can overload the mana

How about a mana potion every time you level up?

We get mana potions every time we level up alreadyā€¦

Cool, sounds like a good system. Shows I havenā€™t played the game yet! Just thought Iā€™d weigh in with a sensible suggestion.

1 Like

Thought Iā€™d make another suggestion

More achievements. Would be cool to have achievements based of monsters/characters collected. The same with weapons. Also achievements that include the 6* evolution materials would be very neat

I think we are all surprised that you managed to place all your thoughts in one sentence only.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to disappoint :wink:

2 Likes

it would be nice to be able to obtain mana pots outside of levelling aswell sometimes too

I would like to have some non 6s char Evolution Material like devilmon in summoners war. Release that as Event or sth else.

Yeah I agree with this.

Iā€™ve always felt they should have a shop to buy stuff with eg. Mana pots and ingredients.

I have different suggestions for friend points:

Option 1. Be able to trade friend points for something else. For example soul stones, maybe 1000 friend points for 1 soul stone, or it can even be something else.

Option 2. Increase the friend point rewards maybe better characters or maybe using 1000 friend points for a slightly better summon.

Option 3. Make some type of lottery or other game event where you can spend friend points to play.

I donā€™t know if these are good suggestions but I believe more should come out of friend points.

I have a suggestion for characters:

I would be cool to be able to raise the rating level of characters like R->SR. Maybe after 4 awakenings and a certain level they could ā€œrank upā€ from their rank using a special item or something.