Suggestions for devs

After the game is completed there is nothing to do in this game.
The least devs can do is increase number of lifetime achievements so that players remain busy for sometime.Also please only offer summon stone rewards.No one wants anything else.
After a certain time it gets really hard to get soul stones after your few limited achievements get finished.

Why create so many heroes of you don’t want users to be able to play them.At current rate of SSR summons and new SSR releases there is little chance anyone can ever get more than a few of them.plus add to it slow rate of getting stones after a certain time and then we start talking about time period approaching millions of years.I really think our sun will die before someone gets all SSRs for free.

Make our next online story free to roam like offline story and allow us to catch monsters.

Provide good reward system for PvP system
Season award based on PvP ranking.stones,gold, SSR anything.

I think none of these suggestions would be very hard to implement.You already provide achievements just add to it.You already have free to roam map system.And you can easily provide season rewards based on rankings.

3 Likes

This is because you’re not supposed to get them for free…

2 Likes

I am just giving a number.Our sun is also not supposed to die for millions of years.No one is supposed to get all of them unless he pays a lot for them. Duh…

Did you just Duh yourself? :joy:

The game is never going to have rates that would allow people to get all SSR for free.

1 Like

I know man.Thats not what I am saying at all.Is that what you infered from this post?That I am asking to be allowed to play all SSR?
I am merely suggesting that that current rate getting summon stone becomes very slow after you get all achievements.
I actually duh you for pointing out the obvious.(thanks genius) :wink::joy:
You must be really poor in probability and possibility. :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

Thanks for calling me genius, I appreciate it :sunglasses::nerd_face:

Of course you want to play all SSR for free. Wouldn’t it be nice as well if everything else in the world was free?!

Calling out aside, most of your suggestions would be good for the game but I hope you do understand, that people were asking these things during the first week after release already? The company is too busy releasing main characters dressed in bikini.

I spent 81 euros on 40 summons which were all 10x, and I’ve not gotten a single SR or SSR characters, honestly… this game is just a straight up scam.

2 Likes

You totally called that :joy:

1 Like

Also need to create the towers challenges event, can clim stage by stage until defeated. When finished will recieve rewards, will reset everyday. I think the game will more exciting not like now 1 event/month :frowning:

Well, once you finished the offline story… Nothing much to do, except keep playing pvp for fun, as the mana regeneration is too slow when compare to the spending (act 4 hard cost 60 mana per battle). 3 hours for 1 battle.
As for the ssr, I don’t think you are able to get half of the SSR units even if you play until the sun die …
Putting that aside, I did saw someone posting their teams being 15 SSR (7 units +8 weapons) at lv 100. I don’t know how much he’s spend though.
The dev have set up a low summon rates, many players have requested them to lower down the cost of summon or increase the rate or separating weapon & unit summons, but nothing changed after a few months.

1 Like

Mana takes too long to regenerate. I suggest that you lower the time to receive a point for each player rank you receive. Maybe 5 seconds off for each 10 ranks, thus a rank 300 player would replenish a mana point every 30 seconds.