More monsters in team

Evertale is a good game but we need more monsters in the total team. Pvp is not fair when ur opponent can just attack all and kill all ur monsters in 4 turn. It gotta be a limit of something

i think the biggest issue is that ssr have so much stronger stats that they can just aoe sr’s to death. And having no ssr means you are gonna be aoe’d to death

First 4 monsters = FL

Last 4 monsters = Endgame

Where is the midgame devs?!

It’s. No balance. In NM you can have a SE/epic team and still beat legendary team in evertales u stand no chance

1 Like

I think they made a nice tradeoff. The fact that the team is limited to 8 monsters only, made the one shot meta go away. Plus there arnt any more abusing stuff like stun bomb to all 4 monsters, as it games over with 8 monsters only. So i would REALLY like it to stay this way.

However youre right about the aoe bullshit, but thats another problem that need to be adressed, and its the stats diffrences.

But i think that we will all be around the same level in a couple of monthes and then the real stratigic play begins, as luck / p2w diffrences begin to fade.

1 Like

Aoe only happens from whales at level 100 if devs want to fix this they need to give people a way to grind to level 100

Not to mention se isn’t even the second best rarity…

1 Like

Change how the mana works have it be only a boost for getting a item drop and let us farm it

Once you get a level 40 tank it can survive a level 100 aoe with the proper items thing is the whales are all level 100

1 Like

Here’s one of my battles

Vesh looks sick

What in the Actual f***

Omg… that is an insane lineup

P2w gg no re

I’m still kicking it with them with my f2p account

You wont stand a chance even with a f2p versus such a lineup

Look at how the monsters are placed… Horrible. Money can’t buy skill :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You don’t need skill if those monsters have superior stats and aoe you to death. I don’t know if you even read anything before posting

Oh you need skill, this early in game aint visible but once everyone has caught up with the levels and evolution then you aint even gonna aoe those that you match up.