Suggestion : Make Day and Night Arkadions

Well the idea is to get more ppl to play the game AND to make others play this game even more.
And while we are at it They can Also say hi on this forum

Yeah I know, I know. Seems like a great idea to be honest. Will provide more gaming hours and keep it more interesting for players that already beat it. Ill have to add 20+ arks in my opinion to make it worth the trouble.

Ofcourse but They need to add day and night catchables and uncatchables

Yeah exactly. Have enough catchables that you notice the difference and maybe half the catchables number be uncachable.

Or make an arkadions that is only catchable by day and can only evolve when its night at the right lvl and backwards

Yeah, why not? Count me in, but to make developer’s task simpler I’d post suggestions on what arks there’d be at night. Also if there’s any bonuses (like shadow do more damage at night etc.)

The day night cycle should be 6 hours. The day being 3 hours and the night being vice versa so people don’t have to be up late and you can get both day and night arkidons more regularly

100% support this idea.

I like it. Seems fun.

I can imagine people warping this suggestion using the settings tab.

That’s why it could/should be game-based, yeah? The time is not based on your clock but by a clock already coded in the game itself. If that’s possible.

But that isn’t impossible to do:P Its just like the OM its 5pm or 10pm with them but with us its all different times

I really like this idea, I think it could expand on the game greatly!

The way OM works is because it’s online. You can’t use the OM if you don’t have connection and if you make the day/night feature’s clock like the OM’s clock (or base it off of location), you’ll need connection to use the day/night feature…? I don’t really like that idea. One of my biggest loves for the game is the fact that you can play the bulk of it offline.

If day and night is created they should make a lunar dragon for night and a solar dragon for day which is as rare as the other four dragons (bluey and etc)

really really good idea fun :slight_smile:

Then make a day and night Online safari?

I would prefer it NOT to be online. After the story the only single player thing you really do is the Infinite Dungeon. However, online, you can do both the online mission AND PvP. I think having some sort of offline day/night system will make PvE more interesting and may be one of the “extensions” everyone’s been wanting.

If it is offline, there will always be those who change the clock on their idevice…

Yeah Thats Why online is better…