New idea!!!

So I was thinking about a topic that I had made a while ago to put better arks in gold eggs so that people won’t get pissed when they get a D class seaquill after purchasing gold. Well my idea is to still put better arks in golden eggs and to keep the game balanced, not allowed then to be used in PvP until the arks are released. That way people would still pay the amount needed to get golden eggs when they get impatient but it would also keep things fair when battling other players around the world.

Well iknow its frustrating when u get some D rank arkadion but Thats the way the game is

So I was thinking about a topic that I had made a while ago to put better arks in gold eggs so that people won’t get pissed when they get a D class seaquill after purchasing gold. Well my idea is to still put better arks in golden eggs and to keep the game balanced, not allowed then to be used in PvP until the arks are released. That way people would still pay the amount needed to get golden eggs when they get impatient but it would also keep things fair when battling other players around the world.

I still dnt understand the idea , your saying " put better arks in spin "WELL the game will have better arks in spin you just gotta wait , we havent even got to our first update yet , just wait … Dang . You people just want everything to happen so quickly every change takes time … And so what if ppl get D grades arks , sometimes you’ll get good or bad things , you cant expect to get everything good .

Nobody is asking for the best things on the planet but what the point of a gold egg if your chances to get an ark that you could easily get in a regular egg. And last time I looked this topic was placed in a suggestions section so I’m pretty sure that people are allowed to place their suggestions out freely whether they’re gonna happen in the future or not. Patience is not the issue here. The only issue is making sure it happens.