Extra islands

Sorry if this should be under something else like “suggestions” but I wanted to hear and make some extra island ideas.

1. An OM island where u can get old OMs every week, but there’s a lot more floors maybe or some other challenge.
  2. An island for wind arks because there are no “main” wind islands.
  3. An end game island with a second story to it, maybe like the arks on the island go crazy and try to destroy humanity(like Tiamat).

Those are just a few, post any island ideas u guys can come up with :smiley:

I want all three of these things. 

That sounds cool, and tbh the most appealing to me
Is the om island, and it would be really cool to release past oms but of course make them a challenge :slight_smile:

1. yes

2. Cool idea (would love to go there :slight_smile: )

3. hmm what boss would it be this time>? xD

1. Something similar to this was discussed during the beta but whether it happens or not, we’ll see
  2. Eh, I could do without that one, personally
  3. Ryan has stated that they do not plan to at this time add any story content to this game, while it would certainly be neat.

+1 for OM island. Everyone should have the same chance to be competitive in pvp, and have the nicest arks.

I understand the devs need to make money and they also want to keep the OM arks exclusive, asking people to buy mission eggs.

On the other side great part of the community dislikes this idea and they don’t want to buy any eggs. The OM arks should be wild, but very rare to catch or some great challenge. So they’re still exclusive. People that want to save time can always buy the egg where they would find the missing OM fusion or ark

How about for the OM island there are five sub-islands and u can get one fusion ark from each island from let’s say a 50 floor dungeon that’s as/more hard as the regular OM dungeon. For a fusion ark that’s only 4 arks maybe the fifth could be a gold egg, or like 200-500 gold, OR a hachling. Also maybe the player can either enter the new OM or the Old OM, but not both so people don’t have all the same arks.