Suggestion for next update

Yes monsters, not whoores

1 Like

I don’t think anyone is interested in using an allied monster that cancels their own abilities, Bastia can’t be compared to Kanna, I don’t think that’s what she needs, but if it’s true that something needs to be done, when your opponent has her simply because of her passive, they already have the advantage over you, and now the combination with Maeve is becoming popular, what is the result, that any one-armed with these two ladies in their teams has practically a guaranteed top 10,

1 Like

These are the things that sometimes make me hate this game.

I think they 100% can be.

Both disabling entrances and disabling secret skills are incredibly powerful. Bastia also affecting your team limits her use, but she’s extremely good in the right teams. Kanna will be the same, there are plenty of monsters which don’t need their secret skill on that people should find ways to use her well.

As we’re seeing right now, Kanna can produce some super powerful setups with the right monsters and it’s really oppressive when that’s possible. Restricting it to a smaller pool of monsters will help that a lot, while not actually making her much weaker (just more niche). They could even buff her moveset a bit to compensate (e.g. lower the TU of the “not stun” move).

It’s true, but in Bastia’s case a team is set up to work specially with her, Kanna just blocks the enemy’s secret abilities, this is crazy. Although it’s true that Bastia in a general sense is more powerful than Kanna, but anyway I think that secret seals have no place in this game, it’s just oppressive.

Disabling something is definitely not a fun playing experience for the opponent. I was very worried when I saw both Bastia and Kanna in a short period of time. I hope the Devs have learned and are avoiding this.

1 Like

Agreed too. My game has been on silent for years.

Maeve already not good enough Without another support monster , low speed, so many counter of him, if him will nerf again, it will hard to kill revenge monster

I called them “field monster” , imagine they play with another field monster like sakuralisk and Cynthia. Its very low chance we can come back from this team.

Not everything needs a reason :relieved:

with all due respect, but if Kanna’s SS applies to both, that means that teams built around her will have to be made up of monsters without her SS, so if Kanna dies early in the game, you’d just be left with one team. without monsters with their SS against a team with their SS active, it seems ridiculous to me. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If so, then:
Sakuralisk will also put his allies to sleep.
Cintya will mark her allies.
Deus X will not allow any player to skip the turn.
XYZ would stun allies (this would be exploited by all stun converters)
and so on

Without words :joy:

we cant stop rock lock and make it useless at once i think it should be nerfed , but not making it dead suddenly its a strategy who is a part from neo , except for lunatica who should be nerfed soon , every rocklocker uses ap , hanzo or skelviathan, and they start sweeping around the rockoids they give you while still having protectors , what i suggested is making it not possible sooo kana or rocco cant byoass the rockoids , i know its not the final solution and it can be countred by some players but for me its a step ahead , also i still think that any move allowing you to bypass protection while you using in your team is madness

1 Like

XYZ should only shock the monster which will treat into battlefield and no absorber or counter on battlefield should be able to block this .

Even the entree monster is a counter or converter

1 Like

poor xyz :crying_cat_face:

make it like seal/daunt/Medbies skill. only in awakened form.

maybe reduce the tu pushback to 20 to compensate.

Haha seems i am mistaken here :sweat_smile:

I know i have her yes, I never complain about anything but yes, she’s incredible good, but imo she’s not breaking the game, is not even in any list of most used, she can be a pain in the ■■■ but she work alone, they real problem are the bonds, anyway nerf or nor nerf I’m happy

this

yes, this is kinda funny why he complains about and SE lmao is ridiculous