Sudden Death

Guys!! I think the sudden death skill is a little unbalanced, i think it would be better if the move can only hit any monster except the user, you know. I think legendary monsters should be used by carefull planing or having strategies.

Using the new monster or rexo feels like it depends only in luck since it can also hit the user.

What do you think?
Also, if theres any strategies on this skill, can anyone share?

no, people who use sudden death deserve to have their own monster die
It’s poetic justice
a stupid skill like that shouldn’t exist in the first place

. Hehe, too harch but acceptable. I also think that skill shouldn’t exist. The skill Backstab makes a lot more sense actually.

5times Backstab + clon next stun revenge + stun retribution or double retribution = ?

= Blat.

I think people who hate death revenge don’t have any definition of strategy. Its easy to deal with, you just need one monster with poison touch or any other poison monster, poison revenge can also counter it as well. Otherwise, that skill can help low rank players finish Moalith event easier.
Thanks, maybe because of people like you, they already nerf death revenge in the new version, and now you want more than that. It’s way too greedy, huh?

What are you talking about?

The problem with the death revenge on puff/rhyno was the fact that zib was cannibalizing them. This “nerf” was not a nerf to their effectiveness in the offline stuff, it was a nerf to their potential as cannibalize fodder. Which is completely different to the case you are complaining about.

Wait, cannibalize eats through hold ground… how does it nerf their potential as cannibalize fodder?

If zib cannibalizes them then he dies to payback revenge due to him being the one who killed it.

Ohhhh that happens now? Okay I see that now. Thanks :slight_smile:

This topic is about Sudden Death, not Death Revenge.
2 completely different skills. 

Best strategy I have been able to come up with is cryptblade revive after it’s use. But it is too slow a strategy.

or sorry guys, i misunderstood. I have a question, does sudden death always land on protect monsters? So its a good way to counter aegis?

its a great way to counter aegis. He will automatically block it, only if it wudv hit a teammate. So its a 50% chance of hitting him. The advantage of that over deatg roulette is that it goes through hg, but the advatage of death roulette is that you can do it more than once. As a matter of fact, sudden death might only way to get rid of aegis in one turn besides for poison and peng

Death Revenge hasn’t been removed or anything, but the two star and under monsters who had it have now been given Payback Revenge.