So much death revenge!

I’m having trouble with the last super challenge battle fight and was curious if anybody could give me some tips how to counter death revenge.

Have you try hold ground mons with desperate skills?
They’ll weak to stun when without Leogeist.

Knocked back everything that can be saved for last biter. Especially puffoxin and gaiawolf, cause they’ll kill themselves in time. Then I tried to get bloodthirst and bloodfury going to kill deathrevengers and poisoners before my last biter came on. If you can use some deathrevengers yourself, you can get lucky killing a deathrevenger with deathrevenge.

I agree there should be some better counter against death revenge. I believe protect focus stopped death revenge earlier, but this effect has been removed. They should put it back to make protect focus monsters more usefull again.

My main issue with death revenge is the new strategy to execute your own team monster to initiate the effect and utilize the outcome.
Such as cannibalizing and the using retaliation.

The developers have limited “give turn” to allow for more strategy play and should do they same with death revenge.
Change it so tags it only triggers if an enemy makes the kill. Same reason why it doesn’t trigger when the monster
dies due to a reckless attack rebound and poison.

I hate death revenge it’s just a cheap move and now it seems every challenge the Devs make its just death revenge

He is also a really good support monster. If you have a poison or stun team you just bring a couple poison/stun revengers to backstab and set your mons up. Then there is death revenge. He goes really well with shocking entrancers. Stun-backstab-bring in auto poisoner/poison massecre mon- eat things. If needed he can backstab a stun revenger to make sure the poison massecre goes off. If there are stun absorbers he can just bloodcrave those and he counters assisted thunder.

He is more powerful then he looks.

I still can’t best this one, my sleep team gets wrecked every time and its my strongest set up. This is for sure the hardest one I’ve played.

I can actually mimic your entire team except for cybereon, and rexo. The rest of that team I have or I have the different color version.

Play with it a little, the most important part is the beginning and the end. Skip with typhoon til u get a time strike, you’ll b surprised how fast survivor kicks in, if you get death revenge you got 3/4 a shot at activating desperate double. Put in some stunners and time strikers, or maybe some knock back or team turners. Then just set up and accelerate a last biter. Clio is important to unpoison your last biter. Good luck.

Is it even possible to beat it at level 39? I don’t even have a fully evolved legendary and only two ultra evolved super epics. I managed to get to the four last monsters but only through luck and using death roulette.The only people I have with desperate moves are the four starters I suppose(at 4 star level) but they tend to die with puffoxin and rhynobrawl constantly spewing poison gas.

Go to rate/ build my team for help. I beat my first super challenge battle extreme when I was rank 29.

i only use 2 knockback, 2 protect teammateas, rhyno,puff,galvbane,all ingame stun bomer and god feather, took me 6 times ti beat it.
just use skip wisely on god feather and dont kill the poison revengers

you’ve been playing for quite longer though… the super challenges right now are so much more difficult than what they were back then… this one is seriously topping them all I had problems beating it on my main account… I don’t know if my second account can even beat it… I have a last biter which is about the only relevant thing to mention here… but its Godfeather and he will not be able to beat three of those new pieces of ■■■■ that just bloodcrave me to 1 hp while there’s a zillion poison revengers on the field

it’s really tough to beat as a lower level at the moment

Really that hard ? I go knockback when i see tank and talo

I’m really unlucky with death revenge… So yes… For me it was hard. I needed 4 attempts and a new team to beat the extreme… But i had a new idea for pvp eheh

I beat it with my usual team but took a few goes seeing as Ziberius in 6 runs used death roulette that conveniently hit my zephyrox 6 times. That isn’t just random that is definately made to do that and the 3 times I used sudden death I killed my own team 3 times

My pvp team is solid then smashed this challenge with near full team left only guys I lost was due to death revenge
I think my building is done :slight_smile:
Can’t what to test it more in next pvp so far it’s swept everyone

looking forward to fight you… unveil the mystery n tell me what kind of setup you’re running just to see if I have a chance at all haha

Finally beat it this morning after a little creative team building. This one was tough.