Stun.. no rebalance, Seriously OP , the end of PVP...

minespider is not easy to take out, in PVP everyone places it behind a guardian ark or use shadowstalker. It’s very rare I will get a chance at minespider before it boosts. it launches almost everytime because it has fast recovery and only metal slash or elementless or very few power arks can take it out in a single turn before it it boosts. It can only be 1 hit by non metal slash if you get to it before the boost. But this is almost never the case, chances are it will boost 3 times over before you get a chance to it.

I just figure once I see a minespider my current 3 arks are gone for sure, so I just focus on the other arks before  minespider launches.

That’s no problem whatsoever. Octoneer and Scorpionix both possess powerful metal blades. Scorpionix uses a Two-Target Metal Slash, while Octoneer’s metal blade is a full AoE. I have used Minespider against these beta monsters several times, and placing him behind a tank does nothing. In fact, it simply serves to hurt me, considering the fact that the % boost from the metal is applied to my allies…and it’s 500%, unlike Dracobane’s 300%. Now, while metal monsters are some of the most powerful in the game, do you see why I believe that Minespider is not a challenge? Destructor and Gearwolf are the same. It’s almost pathetic…scratch that, it IS pathetic.

Another? Banish. Vortexor will kill stunners and Minespider. Minespider at the very end is literally useless.

Now, I’m aware that those monsters are unreleased. However, the metal powerhouse is still easy to deal with. It’s a rather simple task to discover something that works. Practice makes perfect. Oh, and did you know that a 100TU boosted Minespider will not defeat arkadion that are both powerful and are reinforced? People tend to Detonate right after Boost 1. I ALWAYS make sure that I have a booster ark every four slots. Whether it’s a passive Last WIll or a Reinforcer. I also maintain some Last Furies by my tanks in order to gain an advantage. And once it boosts once, you should be able to take it out. 260 TU (60 from its arrival) should be enough. Otherwise, you should not be in masters. It doesn’t have to be OHKOd before 100TU. Just pick away, my friend. So…yeah, just putting that out there. Like I said, it’s pathetically easy. Also, Gremknight’s a great lil fella. Knockback! And haste as a bonus. 

And what happens if Minespider DOES happen to kill three of my arks? Does…not…matter. When you PvP, you know you have successfully created a good team when you can win most battles with at least 6 monsters to spare. I normally end with 7 (3 Active, ofc)

…although I do narrowly lose when facing some 5 BA Stegs and some 5 BA Stun Gifts…BUT that’s not an issue with the monsters. It’s an issue with BA. BA will be fixed in the update, therefore I repeat that there is nothing wrong with the monsters. It’s still a strategy. It’s just the BA that cause problems.

By the way, just severely owned a Charca+Stego user. I only lost four monsters, and I also had 5 extra cannon-fodder arks to feed my Minoblast (I was bored, running my Mino Team)…So 16 monsters, while the opponent didn’t have much left…then he/she ragequit.

So yeah…