Stun balance, suicide skills

Saphireon counters stun arkadions fairly well. Not sure about any others, though.

I suggested them putting a % in for AI flash bombing, but I don’t think they did.

You can pretty much guarantee a flash bomb or detonate from wild AI. But in the long run they’re too stupid to capitalise on it

It’s annoying to an extent but not terribly bad (yes I know, surprise surprise I agree with a game mechanic) The best counters for stuns are anything that can take a hit tbh, tanks can afford to be stunned especially if they have guardian set up.
Take note that the majority of players who will want to use stuns in PvP will often put them first to gain an initial advantage (from what iv seen) So it’s not a bad idea to start every PvP match with two tanks in the front.

Is there a forum moderator that can change where this thread is? I just realized its in the wrong place. “General” shouldn’t be where one goes to suggest different game mechanics.

Moved

Thank you thank you.

I like stun it adds something to the game, might be annoying but u can work around it easily enough.