Stegospike+Charcalynx

Wow… With Tiberius’ suggestions he gave me, I actually beat out a stego and charca combo… Never has happened before so props to Tiberius!

Cool,

Now announce what that anti combo is so everyone knows it :stuck_out_tongue:

Chopperbug
Raioh
Kentucky
Barricadus
Gremknight
Necodrake
Nilomoth
Magmawyrm
Luxknight
Arkwing
Dreadwolf
Omegawyrm
Angelon
Raijin
Don Penguini

This was the lineup that Tiberius gave me and I used. Suprisingly the guy I was against didnt start with the 3 I did. Since I have this lineup, I always lose 1 or all of them on the first move, which gives me the next move right away. For this battle he killed all 3 so my barricadus, gremknight and necrodrake came out. Maybe I just got lucky but since i used haste/guardian necrodrake killed his first 3 monsters then came the Barricadus, Stego and charca. He stunned my barricadus since he had guardian, so i used gremknight and knocked back stego since the only thing he really does is stun. Im pretty sure if you use any knockback Ark it will work fine. All my monsters were at full health when his charcalynx was out, so he was pretty useless there.Then he just pulled out other arks and blah blah… the battle goes on. Knockback I think is the key move when it comes to that combo. I think i just got lucky, but it has happened a few times. 

Very nice. There’ll be other ways as well in the future. I, for one, won’t ever use any of the stunning monsters and I still find those combos remarkably easy to beat.

Glad to hear that it worked.