Stealthbane

This thing works kind of weird. First, it’s odd it was given to a lightning type monster when two of the three camouflage mons are earth, so it probably won’t take care of stag at all. I thought it meant kill monsters with stealth abilities, but it only works when a monster is literally stealthed. Which again is weird because it doesn’t really help all that much against a stealthed drako line or even SE protector lines when they stealth teammates. I got him and I’m pumped, but the more I look at it the more I think he’s right there on the cusp save for some really odd mechanics. Discuss lol

I tried stealthbanes… it is a joke haha… didnt even killed a stealthed clio… goddamn devs… how silly are u guys ?!

See, this is the stuff I just scratch my head at. It’s a great idea for a move, but botched at the finish line.

They should Change it to a similar Move like assassinate… If One Enemy is stealthed u can do critical damage to the stealthed Monster and a second Monster …
Like this u can get rid of protectors which stealth their ally and the stealthed One …

New monsters are weak not worth rolling for.

The earth type will only fit in throw team. The other one is okay good drako counter.

I agree Stealthbane should deal way more damage, but only to stealthed or camouflage monsters.

We will increase its damage in the next update.

I was laughing when I saw that skill in scb try monster

I feel it should be similar damage output to the other killer moves such as protect killer sleep killer etc, it’ll make people think twice about stealthing it still wouldn’t 1 shot stag as it elementally disadvantaged, which imo is fine

Shadow > Albakhan

Bloodthris < Bloodfury
Sleep killer > stealthbane
Protect killer < assisante
Ultra aoe < posion touch double

Secret skill shadow have the better one

Speed: Shadow

Really appreciate the ready response my friend! Good to hear

Could I make a recommendation to also potentially change his secret skill to an instant stealth that can be used on an ally or an enemy or something. Just gonna bring that up. :P Don’t have him just thought it might be a good idea given he has stealth bane to maybe stealth an enemy and the stealthbane the stealthed unit. Nvm they have to actually be the stealth giving unit. >.< Dur :/ 

am a little confused.
Stealthbane can damage camouflage (heaven,stag,emerald) right? Like a camouflage killer something…
How about that Chinese War Tiger’s Assasinate, can it by pass Stag’s camouflage?

It can bypass stag’s camo only hitting one other monster, not stag.

Except it doesn’t do critical damage if it doesn’t hit a protector so while it bypasses stag it does no damage if it does

Yeah you’re right about that, I would use assassinate on stag if there are other monsters that have shield or at hg. Then again its up to you on how you utilize your resources. I bet you rolled for emerald for your throw team?

Ohh. I got it…
since Stealthbane is not Passive, still it can’t Hurt Stag using Assasinate… :blush::ok_hand:
just the stealthbane move can hit some damage on Stag. :kissing_closed_eyes::+1:

The devs are whacking stealth with a giant nerfbat and it isn’t even a viable strategy -_-

Seriously, look at the meta, all poison and motordragons. With a few outliers. Stealth is already in a bad place.

Now superepic protectors will be irrelevant too. Meaning that stun got a massive buff(again).

It also nerfs revival, which was slowly coming into frutition. Due to aurodragon having mist. But with this may as well kill another perfectly good strategy.

Soon it will be steotor(stun + geo + motor) and brotth(Bane + Vulcaroth + TT). Team in top 50. With little to no varience.

Seriously, I think that devs need to just make a dev account and stick it in the top 50. Then play a few games to see how toxic these strategies are.

This, and the fact that the distribution system is whacked out where you either have copious amounts of luck or money in order to win means that the game is in a bad place. All the other games I have played have given players the option to buy the highest rarity object. 1 limited legend is not going to make an impact when you can’t choose what it is. Deathgazer vs tenebris for instance. 1 fits a poison strategy and 1 fits a strategy that doesn’t exist almost at all and just got a nerf.

Not to mention that the new monster is a Revanarchion buff, a deodragon buff, an autopoisoner buff, to a lesser extent a motor buff(double repulse), a massive stun buff(which is already meta), and a terrordragon buff. All of which are monster which don’t need a buff.

Now take a look at the nerf list:
Drakozord
Se protectors
Warca
Bazilogon
Stag
Aurodragon
Tenebris

The thing is, all but 2 of these monsters are completely struggling in the current meta.
This, coupled with the fact that all the devs want to do is release limited legends all day, means that the game is currently going a total of nowhere.

Fricken evaluate what a new move does before you create a new monster. Or talk to your moderators(not just lochi).

Yes, I know it doesn’t do a lot of damage now, but instead of buffing it, just replace the move. All it does is make the cancer meta into a completely unbearable P2W
mess where you have to have a few specific limited legendaries in order to compete. Then it’s just a question of who gets the RNG to make their TT go first. The game is moving away from strategy because of the strategy that is “make the opponent not have a strategy”, or “invalidate a team lineup with a single monster”(still motor).

Also, Bloodfury + assassinate + sustain in poison drain? May as well just invalidate icefang while you are at it.

Terrible move devs. . .

I’m guessing you didn’t roll or rolled the thrower? stealthbane only works on stealthed or camo mons, simple solution is don’t use stealth when he’s on the field, problem solved, plus you say soon it’ll be some form of geo motor or vulca bane tt in the top 50 only, that’s pretty much how it is now this new mon hasn’t changed that

I rolled a very nice bunch of nothing. 0 new legends. Would have loved the thrower.

It says “if the monster has camouflage or stealth”. Kinda ambiguous if you ask me.

It is that way currently, but all the new monster does is encourage Boring.

The point still stands about having icefang be irrelevant now.

I’ve tested the mon, it only works if the monster is actually in some form of stealth, so if someone uses purifying mist, every monster will be able to get hit by stealthbane, camo is the only thing that is always going to be hit by it, as for icefang, he has roaring and stun pulse so he’s still Insanely good plus roaring assassinate had come in clutch for me loads of times of even just stunning the sweeper as he enters helps too