Single Stun Revenge Combo is NO MORE

:grimacing:

7 Likes

I’m just glad they changed second form frosthide. Piercing blow to zealous attack. It was fully one shotting awakened mythics. Devs done peeped game

2 Likes

Well deserved round of applause from me in this update honestly.

4 Likes

Well a couple move changes are questionable. But I don’t have any of these monsters. So I’ll just keep to myself lol

Anyone having trouble installing the update?

what’s wrong with you, maybe i can help

I was able to fix it. Chalk it up to user error lol

I cant update my game iet anything new about stealth?

Does this mean that plume will summon tanky cockiedrakes? or the bug doesn’t affect summoned units?

1 Like

No, why? I feel like the only unnecessary one is the Plume buff. Other than that it’s been a magnificent update!

I am very confident it will affect them, since the 1st form bug only spared them before this update because they weren’t max stats.

1 Like

Lmao
I came to forum just to see some single stun shitters cry.
Sad.
Glacieron won’t be getting free meals outta those fls;-;

1 Like

I’m capping hard!! In the update log it says they patched 1st form bug! I’m an idiot.

2 Likes

the def bug was most noticeable for plume and Ophidiator - both of which summon babies.
i reckon that the bug was probably to do with that which is why the baby summons are now full stats. but I’m just speculating.

No, the bug is to do with 1st and 2nd form monsters getting increased defence when attacked by a monster of higher stars than them. It’s something that affects every monster in the game and makes the lower forms actually tankier than the final form. 1st form gets the highest defence buff but for almost all monsters they cannot get high stats in 1st form because they automatically evolve after X training sessions. The exceptions are things like Pupupa and… all the mythics.

I’m really glad they found a solution to the first form mythics so baby summon can work properly, creating a monster with decent stats. I haven’t been able to test stuff properly yet but it looks like the defence buff is still active on all other monsters… just perhaps fixed on 1st form mythics and certain legendaries with baby summon (e.g. Tortogeist).

2 Likes

@Randolph RIP to us, bro :disappointed: Two players getting top 10 with unevolved SEs in the FL was obviously something that’s not supposed to happen if you want to sell mythics to the people.

Second form monsters being more useful than their final form should not be possible anyway.

Tbf their nerfed every viable underdog strat so far and almost tripled the TU of underdog itself. What’s the point of the move anyway if every successful strategy gets nerfed? I mean it was obvious that someSEs/Epics would become extremely strong with the boost

1 Like

Honestly I didn’t think that they thought it through with the 98 speed assisted moves. Anyway, Underdog is another discussion.

I was talking more about second forms being so useful that you’re better off not evolving them. That shouldn’t be the case with any monster and thankfully we are moving towards that!

1 Like

dude don´t get me started… it´s just sad