Stealthbane

But for sweeping purposes the new guy is far better. Looks like icefang will be reduced to utility anti-sweep.

K, good to have clarification on that. Quite interesting. Probably not as broken then as I first thought.

Could we make poison touch applicable to allies?

Tbh the monster is not powerful as ppl are saying.

1. He cant deal with tt+ stag because of speed and element type.
  2. If there is no protector in fl hes pretty much dead weight.
  3. He is 59 speed in order to setup other monsters they have to be slower then him.

he’s actually quite balanced really imo although stealthbane does ■■■■ all damage even when there’s no elemental disadvantage

I agree hes balanced

stealthbane does need to do a bit more damage however it’s bovo slayerbane damage and everyone says how bad that is

New monsters are fine they don’t down play any strat to make them bad and icefang is still mvp
Sorry to hear you rolled nothing zard but if you had saved for 6 packs you would have got at least 1 new legend it’s all about saving and picking when to roll if you want more options start spending otherwise save up 300
Gems and wait for a festival that you like

And got it. 300 gems but worth it

Was emerald the only legend that you got? I’m waiting for anniversary to spend my 300. :smiling_imp:

Tbh they are still whacking stealth with it. I was sick and tired at the time of my rant. I apologize.

all good dude

I think we all saw exactly where you were coming from. In the recent updates they just managed to start forming stealth as a strategy, nicely buffing a lot of those weaker legendaries like Bazilogon and Aurodragon.

I’ve been using these myself and seeing A LOT of stealth in mid-tier PvP. My team let’s me go into the top-tier too and I see all the poison, motordragon and stun strategies up there but in the mid-tier stealth is definitely seeing a lot of use. So the fact it’s being used a lot means it probably should have some kind of counter. Maybe we’ll get a legend on neo monsters’ birthday this year that hits enemies through their stealth (kinda like Penguinator hitting through HG right?) but for now I’m glad we’ve got Stealthbane.

Personally I’ve been messed up by stealth a few times now and the meta often includes monsters with the ability to hit 2 at once so camouflage can be a big hassle to deal with. If anything, Stealthbane is a good counter to camouflage monsters and long overdue. I’ve never been able to take out camo monsters easily until I got Cyclozar (now I can FINALLY deal with Stag) but ones like Emeraldeus can be very difficult to deal with for some people.

All my personal opinion here but I can see why they added a Stealthbane monster and hope in the future we get more monsters that properly affect the top-tier PvP.

stealthbane won’t really affect the top tier at the moment, stag and drako are the 2 main stealth ones and shadowwyrm just destroys both of these now, however I can see alba being used at the top due to stun immune bloodfury

Alba only downside is his speed. At fl you would have trouble reaching opponent tt because all chrono killers are faster then him.

59 speed, not weak to chrono killer, plus how would it matter he can’t kill tt anyway with his moveset

Well Icefang gets his turn instantly, which is quite an edge over alba, not to mention he can stun while alba can’t. They each have their advantages.

Agree roaring is quite powerful and stun pulse is helpful as well. Still would’ve been nice to get Alba instead of the f ing turtle

Are you kidding? I would LOVE to have that thing. He’s the only stun absorber in the game that doesn’t expose you to assassinate or chrono killer. If you’re worried about him not having rocks handy in time, either put an extra fodder mon in the back or drop a summon entrance mon in front of him, and he’s ready to go.

his throw is surprisingly strong, my mid form no where near maxed tort almost 1 shot shadowwyrm, I know it’s not a super bulky mon, but after only 60 training points from hatch that’s some big damage