Starters

I have been in the same spot for three hours trying to find a starter and I have yet to find it… I know it’s hard to find but this is crazy… It takes me like ten seconds to do a battle. So I’ve done way more than what my chances were that I’ve seen. Any advice?..

I know the pain they are just really really really really rare

Yep, it’s going to be awhile

.5% spawn rate

So, good luck

Or your may get lucky and get them all in three minutes

These starters are really hard to find. I know the frustration and the pain. But there is something. If you get 2000 encounters there will be an auto-spawn. So there’s that.

If it’s your thing, you can try the metalloidius trick. Essentially, it’s getting metalloidious and using its escape skill to end a battle quickly, which saves a few seconds. It doesn’t seem like much, but those seconds do stack up.

The catch is that you’ll have to actually find it first, which takes a while too. It’s not as bad as the starters, though.

If you’re trying to catch the starters to help you with the story, I advise you to skip, because they aren’t all that good. But if you want it for PvP or collection purposes, I guess it’s another story.

Is it 2000 battles in a row in the same spot without going to town or just 2000 battles overall in that one spot over forever?