Star Specific PvP Event Idea

Ive been loving this game so far as a newer player, but Im hearing a lot of dissapointment over monster disparity in PvP. Would it be too Farfetch’d if we could get a PvP event where you could, lets say, only use monsters up to a star rating of 3 aka Super Rare (I think?)? This sounds like a good idea to me, because this way monsters of lower star ratings would have a chance to shine as well, as opposed to their current state, where the majority are obsolete. Would love some thoughts on this. Does this sound stupid? Who knows.

2 Likes

Sorry to say but some of there movests are just obsolete and not fun

1 Like

I’m sure many ppl will disagree but I don’t mind if the PvP with this rule last 3-4 days… I always wanted to use island mons in PvP(I mean only island mons)…I would love it… And yes it sounds stupid :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can see that, youre not wrong. Maybe shouldtnve posted this lol, just sounded good in the moment.

As Tagosenshi says, unfortunately the movesets of the lower star monsters and not developed well. We’re used to much greater depth now. Even when they do “super epics only” it feels very shallow to veterans.

Also, when you remove too much from what we’re allowed to use it restricts diversity massively. Let’s say we had that “super epics only”… there are hundreds of SEs but there are some much stronger than others and without the other monsters in the game you can’t create synergy to make the others work well. Hence, we’ll end up seeing the same bunch of SEs in almost every team.

1 Like