New PVP

Since everything is revolving around legendaries in the PVP, how about limit everything, just 1 legendary every team and a limited amount of se’s and the rest are epics and lower stars, in this way the se’s and epics that we rolled are still useful. What can you say about this idea guys? :slight_smile:

No one will accept this,since a last bitter could easily beat almost 10 good monster and some like Leo could sweep the most monster,this could make some team too powerful,
Sorry but I’m no fan of this idea

No need to be sorry though, hahaha, well to avoid that then maybe put bans on some monsters. :slight_smile:

instead of having one why not a pvp with no legends

Players who are since the beginning will have a overwhelming advantage against new ones cause of event monsters, so it’s not gonna happen.

why not doing ranked pvp matches where people below level 80 fight tgt and level 80+ in another server 

Event monsters are not so great than that only a few ones are great
I would love to see a no legends PVP +1 for that
Im sick of legends everywhere i can get 60wins on pvp with not a single legend cus i dont have it
And fight against some lucky guys with 4-6+ legends sometimes not cool

Reported. Insulting people because they dare to have legendaries? Oh those bad bad people, how dare they! Oh the humanity!
Seriously, not appropriate.

Edit:
That being said, PVP without Legs or with only 1 element or SE only or Epic only or stuff like that would be fun.
I just don’t like the baseless insult.

It was not my intention to insult nobody calm down man thats why i used “…” Dont know about u but i fell like i suffer bully when i fight agains teams plenty of legends only with epic,SE mons it would be really fun a pvp without it

Using quotation marks doesn’t invalidate your insult. Calling someone a ***** because he has the audacity to own and use legendaries is completely unwarranted.
Would you find it okay if I called you a “smart ******”? Oh no wait, I used quotation marks, so it is okay… ? See what I mean? But no use to make a big deal out of it, I won’t comment on this part anymore, because I think I already displayed my point of view.

Regardless of that, PVP should obviously have - every once in a while, not every time - restriction that benefit new players. Current “restriction” is a cost limit of 173… I am Hero Rank 88 and have a cost limit of 157, so the current cost limit is irrelevant for me - because one way or another I won’t really battle people with teams, that have THAT much a higher cost limit than me, so limiting the “big guys” to 173 isn’t really that much of a issue for them, I guess?

It would be alot more interesting to have restrictions like… no poison monsters, no stun monsters, no GT/TT, no Legs, only SE, only Epic, only a certain element, stuff like that. Or if you want to make a cost limit, choose something around… I dunno 130? So that players with alot of evolved legendaries can’t use them all, for example. (only 1 of those limitations at a time, not all of them…)

But we need to remember, PVP is still pretty new to Neo Monsters and devs are still trying to find out how to deal with it properly. I’d say give it some time and try to voice your concerns and ideas objectively without getting personal. 

:slight_smile:

U totally right gortesk im sorry about that it was not my best moment i admit :confused:
About your sugestion +1 for that

good to see who guys have resolved gortesk is right pvp is planned to have lots of different fun rules so i wouldn’t worry but it is not ok to insult other players so please refrain from it in future 

Rule: Pvp with only epics and below.

that would be a crappy one lol