Idea for a new event "Ultimate PvP"

Hi all,

How if there is a PvP Event named Ultimate PvP or something better in which we can use 6 monsters on field at a time instead of 4 and total 10 monsters in a team.

This will bring lots of new combos and with six monsters on field it hard to stun other player even with motordragon as we all know STUN is the current meta in game. So it will be something different.

Just an Idea.

and yeah ban deo for that event, lol

Regards

As cool as this sounds I very much doubt this will be easily codeable, if even possible within the current structure of the game.
Interesting idea though

Agree with buck

Hi all,

How if there is a PvP Event named Ultimate PvP or something better in which we can use 6 monsters on field at a time instead of 4 and total 10 monsters in a team.

This will bring lots of new combos and with six monsters on field it hard to stun other player even with motordragon as we all know STUN is the current meta in game. So it will be something different.

Just an Idea.

and yeah ban deo for that event, lol

Regards

Deo wont be the problem, your fl’s are just weak to him… peng and tt… those on the other hand will be something different though.

That might be a fun thing to see in the next game.

Would be nice to see a pvp with no legendary though for something different. It would really showcase the skill of players in creating teams. It would also be great if the top 10 players teams of that event would be shown to all allowing even new players to see how pros make a team.

We did have a PvP quite recently with only 2 legendaries allowed, that’s better than NO legendaries in my opinion because it’s not everyone building teams around the same “best” SE monsters.

Personally I am not a huge fan of 0 legends or 2 legends PvP. They lack team diversity and it’s almost down to the luck of how you have your monsters arranged compared to your opponent (i.e. do you/they have what is needed to tackle the monsters on the field). I would much prefer other restrictions if you’re looking for harsh ones:

• limit of 1 legend per element
  • only one element of legend allowed (you pick) with limit of 5 legends
  • only two/three elements of legend allowed (you pick) with limit of 5 legends
  • limit of 4/5 legends
  • all monsters have stun immunity

^ I think those would result in some interesting PvP events which everyone can enjoy.

As for the idea of seeing the top 10 teams I think that’s cool but we can actually already do something similar. In the PvP arena you can do “test your team” where you’ll face the top PvP teams. Since they’re AI controlled and not buffed they’re much easier to beat so you can note down what monsters are in the team and how they are arranged.

They need to change the test a team lineup after every pvp because nobody run poison FL Nomo. It’s hard to test your team when they are out to dare

Boring idea. Deo with 3 super fast front line and all 6 monsters dead. Gary oak is already running that front line with 4 and it’s super boring

When you kill your own monster that has a revenge skill it shouldn’t “death revenge” my guys. It says REVENGE which means it should go back to the person who killed it. It’s not death enemy monsters. Secondly, RETRIBUTION means to retaliate against something. So again if you kill your own teammate you have nothing to retaliate except yourself. It really needs balancing and a fix to what triggers a retaliation and death revenge.

How come every one of your posts is you complaining about something you got wrecked by?

Z19 HonestOak

I have never been wrecked by anyone. I’ve only been beaten by peoples wallets. This game has 0 skill involved. You either have the monsters that win or you don’t. No amount of skill in the world will you beat me using my team against a team of yours where you only use epic monsters.

Hi.

Also, ask lochi, I’m sure that he will oblige.

Admittedly if you’re using one-on-one then you’re using arguably the most counterbuilt lineup atm, everyone and their mother was running stratus last pvp so if you think you’re going to be able to use it this time with nobody using lines that counter it then you’re wrong.

Deo is a very good example of a highly counterable front line. It just feels very annoying to play against because most people rely on the front 4 more than any other combo of monsters in their team, but this is a game in which bringing in 4 monsters at a time is one of the riskiest plays you can do, especially when you leave 4 monsters at 150+ seconds at the same time. It’s so punishable it’s unbelievable. It’s also why you won’t often see Deo fronts in the top 10, or if you do they wont’ be full ham like gary’s most likely

I hope you don’t whine and rant when F2P players like Zard, Batcop, Fermi, me and the rest beat you with lil to no effort.

Thanks for ignoring ME Xyzencross, after all I’ve done for you… Disgraceful

:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

It wasn’t an exhaustive list guys lol. Don’t be offended.

Dude I thought you became P2W after you joined Z19, besides those that I didnt mention are part of the general group since it’ll take me ages to name all F2P players. I still love you bro ;*

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

It’s easy to talk when you are the first mentioned

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::laughing::laughing::laughing::smile::smile::smile::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: