Special PVP event !

Thanks devs for the special rule PvP. Looking forward to more events like this :grin:

This season is definitely gonna be fun !!

Only 10 monster very hard to creat strong team

Ye. It can be anyoneā€™s game this season. Powerful op monsters need setup . With this limitation, it shall be difficult I think.

BB protector spam gg ez

1 Like

We had this one before and trust me it ended up being the worst pvp and everyone wished to go back.

The person who gets the lead wins there are no come backs in this mode.

I remember the ā€œonly SEā€ pvp the most. Everyone used the same teams, was boring as hell. Maybe now it will be sifferent cuz we got a much bigger collection.

Anyway, the only good special rule we had for pvp was a stun immue pvp. Was a god damn masscare with 16 sweepers everywhere, loved it.

1 Like

I thought they said they wouldnā€™t do 8-10 monster special PvP without banning particular monsters like Penguinator.

Iā€™m not putting Penguinator in my team just yet, but might be tempted to once I see what others are playing.

Link water or other strategies which are good at grabbing some quick kills or trading well are probably going to stand out here.

From my memory, the worst two special PvPs in my opinion were the 8 monster PvP and the ā€œonly 2 legendariesā€ PvP. We havenā€™t seen them in so long I might change my mind this time. At the very least it means we will have quick matches this month :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lmfao I will try to do that :smirk:

1 Like

Iā€™m not looking forward to this PvP!

BB/void spam would be the most efficient way for this rule.

Void not so great.

I think bb spam will be quite dangerous. Void not so much since it requires a even longer process to setup

After kd pointed out penguin , Iā€™m a bit skeptical too now !

NR Angelion Lavamane/Zib Abyss cannib into bane. Two aoes from NR (with instant overwatch he will get a second turn from banes poison entrance) and detox from abyss. Retribution from angelion + fast strike from bane. All you need is at least +3 on your NR and a good timing for lava so it is at least two seconds behind NR. Most of the time you will end up with 6 kills right from the start which is basically a safe win in a 10 monster pvp competition. If you want to troll, your monsters 6-9 are DR and No. 10 is Peng.

Only Problem is cyclozar but you can put in Aegis (but then its weak to stun) or gearcroc in there instead of Angelion

1 Like

Nr?

Your good old friend Nightrider

1 Like

Thank you for the team build @ItsSherlock

Good to have you back Lucrayzor

I donā€™t want to face you in PvP

U r right. Void is bad in this case if we have to feed 3/10 of the team to charge it.

Oh, I wont use this team in PvP as long as everybody else isnt abusing the 10 monsters rule, but it is the perfect example why this special rule is a really bad one