Done with PvP for now.

i can’t do this any more.
Neomonsters was fun when I started playing. now its just a spamfest. its nearly impossible to win with a strategically designed team atm.
i have literally tried over 20 teams this SP rule and it doesn’t seem to matter what i do. i end up facing a double piercing spam team or a slayerbane all team. or even just a DR spam team which i literally cannot beat because I don’t have payback killers.
i have been getting increasingly frustrated at the lack of variety of the teams i face in PvP.
i doubt anyone cares but unless something changes im done.
gonna just focus on PvE now because at least the devs made some interesting teams to face.

1 Like

Me too :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

I don’t know if you’re complaining about pve in general or just the special rule. If it’s mainly about the special rule, just know that last time the 100 cost rule happened, the vast majority of teams were either cani aoe spam, sea world (back when they had a 100% stat boost and dolphreeze had unmovable), bomboid + focculasaurus, or teams that got crushed by the ones I mentioned above.

The 100 cost special rule is one of the most restricting rules in the game’s history. It’s actually quite impressive that we’re seeing this much variety in the teams people are using.

9 Likes

If you talk about the rule in particular, it ends today I think and if you talk about pvp in general I can’t make sense

NGL, I dont think theres a need to complain lol, people love to run what does them more justice or what they like or even test out what they hatched, all the categories of spams u listed falls under either one of the above said reasons, changing the teams to face the meta is nt half bad, heck i run my gryph kuromasa spam for 5 seasons and it got me over 60% WR all the time while the meta kept changing and people ran all sorts of stuff inclusive of what u said, dont take it too hard man, upto today i changed from link storm retri to my old nova azra aoe caz bulbie has an error and heck its kicking ■■■, faced young blood, master marco on first tries and YB is known to run strategic teams and the dude gives almost over 1100 RP, so dont sweat too much on what ppl run, its nt worth complaining for imo
Also this rule is the best thing to ever happen to neo lol

1 Like

:popcorn:

Heres my new sp rule team in action lol :laughing: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

git gud
on a more srs level you cant call teams “strategically designed” If they are horrible and lose to a penguinator
it’s more than possible to actually build strategically designed teams with solid win %
that beat meta teams
you cant just throw things together and complain that you lose

the variety I face is actually quite decent

4 Likes

I’m not entirely sure if you meant this comment to be as offensive as it came across however its quite hurtful to hear someone say a team i made was “just thrown together”
i have literally spent multiple hours designing single teams only to have 6 or 7 monsters wiped out by some braindead team spamming brutalaxe and give turn. (no offense @Alvarez)

ok so i think what am i meant to do about it - i make a camo team so they can’t spam me.
next 3 battles posiedon spam bypassing any protectors i have and wiping out all my attack options immediately and allowing them to sweep.

so i make another team to try and counter these insufferable posiedon spammers using true hit and raw moves.

immediately face 2 DR spammers followed by more brutalaxe and dolphins etc etc…

the cycle continues.

2 Likes

non taken at all lol, ive had me share of duels like these too lol, take for example a few moments ago

Try tier whoring next, maybe itll bring some change to ur current predicament

Pm me your mons @EMI_Eklypz and I will make you a ridiculous team that is fun to run.

Maybe you won’t win every game but you will have a lot more fun when you do. Who cares if you don’t win every special rule match.

Even though my special rule team doesn’t have the highest win rate ever, I know I can always switch back to my regular PvP team during rank and hand out Ls to 90+% of the people I play.

6 Likes

Make one for me too

1 Like

PM me your mons if you dare @Tavaray

The only rule is that you have to run whatever nonsense I build for you for at least 30 matches :joy:

4 Likes

Pm is good and all until they realize they cant PM u @NMEGaryOak :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

They need to join line group I guess

YOU CAN’T MAKE A TEAM THAT CAN WIN AGAINST EVERYTHING

@NMEGaryOak build me a rock lock team bro :+1: :eyes: :grin:

1 Like

Im not complaining because I never lost

7 Likes

Thx for proving my point Randolph. (if you are ABC Randolph. at least they didn’t have a posiedon Fl. lol.

Dolphin spam in the one battle i played today. :roll_eyes:
(images reversed)

Nice Fl - clever.

Tbf randolph’s teams tend to have a good deal of strategy in them. Also you’re running bloom AP spam. ewww

1 Like