PvP Special Rule Season 26

I wonder why nobody has made a thread for it so far. First lets check-out the new shiny pandochamp.

It’s a screenshot from Super Challenge battle so you see nerfed stats.
A very good low budget stun-absorber and support monster. Love to see his moveset.

This season’s special rule is for having at least 8 phantom type monsters in the team. Let’s talk about a normal newbie like me. I have been playing for almost 6 months now, I do have only 6 Super-Epic and above phantoms, one being Purpie and the only one legendary - Lunartic, not even a solblaze to pair with it. Many players including me won’t even have de-age fruits to evolve their unused SEs. In my personal opinion, this special rule is very unfair for new players and F2Ps which don’t give much time to the game.

What are your thoughts on this special rule ?
I would like to know about @Killerdog @LemonSqueezy and @DevilsMisfortune too.

4 Likes

You are definetly right. This rule is quite tough for newer Players. They should reduce the number of the monsters needed and/ or add another type.

For older players i think it is interesting, because you can‘t User your normal team. However i think many teams/ frontlines will be very similar.

7 Likes

What are your suggestions for special rule ?
I think a non-legendary and super-epic team or a cost 150 team rule would have been better.

Completely agree. Even as an experienced player it is quite limiting. I might just wait until the rule
is over. 5 was perfect last time.

5 Likes

I agree with you.

I like the idea of a super limiting rule such as this one, but some players literally don’t have the monsters as you said, and that might be a little too far.

I think 6 would have kept it very tight, but still gave everyone a chance to at least play.

7 Likes

Honestly I’m sick of these rules so limiting and so freaking long it’s a disguised monotony.

2 Likes

I agree. The special rule is not good for new player.

5 Likes

@Dev_VKC make Scorpiogeist dual type (Ghost/Bug) so that I can fulfill the Phantom monsters quota needed. Let’s not leave Shedinja alone in the realm of ghastly insects.

1 Like

I think KD can talk directly to the devs about this ‘special’ rule.

@Dev_VKC if next pvp is also like this then pls make it robotics rule

1 Like

I would prefer dragons (I have decent number of legendaries) or Bugs (for my FDs)

2 Likes

Everyone has a decent amount of dragons and it will work as a sp rule for everyone

2 Likes

Also noticed, the new egg offers two brilliant phantom types, so that slightly increases its value

Yes but it is a special egg not a festival one (although I got a Spectrophin), and how many players do you think will get them ?

I’m your fan I’m really your fan :ok_hand:

1 Like

Oh really!? Thx bro!! I am not famous player :rofl:

If bro you were the top 1Are you the REAL SHIKAOTOKO?

2 Likes

Yes bro :star2:Thank you for remembering :hugs:

4 Likes

I don’t think anybody in this community will forget, getting 1st is quite the achievement!

2 Likes

I’m surprised it’s 8 phantoms too… 8 seems like a lot! 5 of anything was barely restrictive. I think 5-6 of a particular type or 8 if it’s any type.

For new players you’ll basically have to dump some random phantoms at the back of your team. It might make throw strategies a bit more viable.

7 Likes