Sorry if this is irrelevant, but ecstatic from a PvP win!

Okay sooooo I just beat a team that has:
Kami
SS
Minespider
Stego
Vegi

And I have none of them! Fair BAs on both sides! And the game didn’t screw me up and said I was defeated when I actually won! I’m just really really high from the win and felt like sharing the positivity! :smiley:

Feel free to remove this post if it strays to far from the main thread :slight_smile:

Grats :slight_smile:

I like…

it always feel good when u beat someone with a team which is “less” “rare” and “good”…

Thank youuuuuu guys! IKR, it just feels…liberating…especially during the wait for the update :smiley:
Thank youuuuuu guys! IKR, it just feels…liberating…especially during the wait for the update :smiley:

Congrats. But getting beat when u have the superior arks is a downer, especially when you know you should’ve won. But that’s why we play the game. Nothing is settled cause you have a stacked team.

Congrats Valkeryie

I of all people can attest to the feeling seeing as I have no OMs

Liquid: I guess that’s one ‘advantage’ of having a mediocre team, the high that you get from beating a superior team is far better than the disappointment of being beaten by an inferior one. When one’s already at the top and have all the best arks, it’s not that much of an excitement to win is it? Like, the only thing that keeps me going in PvP is the 200 thousand more diamonds I need for a Vegi.

Having said that, I would never refuse an SS :smiley: I was just comforting myself for not having all those fabulous arks >.<

@Kab_Kab yay thanks! I’ve got a few OM arks myself, but almost every team in masters league have them anyway soooo…

Congrats! I think it’s funny when people who use Stego get upset that they lose (you know who you are), because in all reality, it’s a terrible ark. Many arks can easily 1HKO it or easily ruin its only point to be a stall-stun ark. It’s too fragile anymore and anyone using it is at a disadvantage unless they have it enter into the battle at a very lucky vantage point.

Yeah I agree with Crystal

That being said…Stegospike is still extremely annoying

Thanks Crystal! I love everyone who doesn’t like using stego :smiley: and yeah Kami is much more difficult to kill but I get more satisfaction from killing a stego just because it’s annoying and how is permastun even a legit strategy??

Anyway. SS!!! Can’t wait!

SS being much more common now should effectively end Stego. Scapegoat will be the death to it, because it won’t be able to stun all arks anymore.

Hypothetically speaking, of course, but finally.

But now there will be a shadow chopper grem revival… Any team without a vortexor in the first three is either stunned or knocked back.

Considering how easily that strategy was countered in the first place, I don’t see that happening.

It will make stun teams more effective and harder to beat… Need this update to nerf stego ASAP

In order to use a stun team, you need a haster, Stego, and the hitter. If you replace any of those with SS, the strategy fails.

It’s not about the three of them it’s about being able to scapegoat stun skin arks if vortexer is dead to start the stun train…

However, then you sacrifice any arks that can do a decent amount of damage for something you just want dead, which doesn’t guarantee that you’re going to perform any better simply because you get an extra turn with 2-3 arks before your opponent goes again (unless you sacrifice multiple arks for stunning, which in that case, if you get scrambled, gg you lose).

hmmmm…

Actually there was no counter. As could scapegoat grem, so your grem couldn’t knock it back, then kill gremknight, scapegoat chopper. Literally no counter until vortex came out. Your first three had to either be stunned or knocked back or scrambled.