Here u can brag about ur wins or comebacks.
I played against a far better player than me, he had SS,moss,Goldenhorn,destructor, mine spider, and stego just to name a few. I have none of these arks and I was at a major disadvantage. Eventually it came down to my last 4 arks and his last 6 arks, I had my scorpionix out and took out two of my teammates and all 3 of his with earth force. It was now 3v3 which luckily I had the better arks because he knocked back my strong ones at the beginning. I beat him and felt very great afterwards.
This is also a story for people that DC, don’t do it even if u are outgunned, just play it smart.
Also I beat a major stego/charc abuser, which I felt like a king afterwards, especially since he’s beaten me many times before.
Here u can brag about ur wins or comebacks.
I played against a far better player than me, he had SS,moss,Goldenhorn,destructor, mine spider, and stego just to name a few. I have none of these arks and I was at a major disadvantage. Eventually it came down to my last 4 arks and his last 6 arks, I had my scorpionix out and took out two of my teammates and all 3 of his with earth force. It was now 3v3 which luckily I had the better arks because he knocked back my strong ones at the beginning. I beat him and felt very great afterwards.
This is also a story for people that DC, don’t do it even if u are outgunned, just play it smart.
Also I beat a major stego/charc abuser, which I felt like a king afterwards, especially since he’s beaten me many times before.
It is awarding indeed to beat the *** out of the stego&char abusers! ![]()
Btw the main reason I would DC would be either I don’t have enough time or I am already too tired, winning or losing doesn’t matter just don’t want to tap the screen ![]()
Haha
Yeah I knocked back this dudes SS at the very beginning, he DC immediately
All I had left was tremor back and the guy had Like 4 left and I use the last stand thingy kill all 3 other guy has 1 left right now it’s 1v1 and he attacks me and I literally have 1HP left and I use final stand and take out his guy and win
There was a guy used last Barry beat my last magma by like 10 multiple BAs and maybe less than 50HP left, I guess he would be very satisfied lol ![]()
Just played watta33 who suspiciously is not in the top 50 but had a kami and stun team with charx. I scrambled and proceeded to stomp out the random arks and stunners left with relative ease…and then got a defeat bug lol
I just fought the same player. He also had a minespider. It was easy to pulverize him even without a scramble. Obviously, he didn’t seem to earn his kami in a legitimate fashion.
How do you know who you just played in random PVP?
On topic, I’ve definitely had a few come from behind wins but most tight games seem to go against me 
^^ bstan go to gamecenter then games then HI then players and the list is in order of who you played last
Well the first person in my list says I never played them??
It says that for all of them. Game center isn’t exactly the most omniscient app that you’d think it is.
I think that is because you are not friends with them so it doesn’t track their activity. If you notice when you play a friend it shows up on the list and tells you when you played them eg one hour ago… But for random opponents it shows up as never played
Off topic sorry 