Good match

I just lost to someone running Shadowstalker and the rest was non-OM. He opened with raioh and chopperbug followed by a gremknight. Kudos to you for running a badass team without op arks. I do wish I had Shadowstalker, but at least this time I feel like I was outplayed, not outgunned.

Also, for those of you running 3+ OM arks: this guy plays better than all of you.

Really? I’d like to play against him :slight_smile:

I just lost to someone running Shadowstalker and the rest was non-OM. He opened with raioh and chopperbug followed by a gremknight. Kudos to you for running a badass team without op arks. I do wish I had Shadowstalker, but at least this time I feel like I was outplayed, not outgunned.

Also, for those of you running 3+ OM arks: this guy plays better than all of you.

Really, what’s the benefit you can get from pointing finger to all of us?

Kudos to you for running a badass team without op arks.

Shadowstalker is OP, you can do wonders with that thing, not having it puts you at a massive disadvantage in masters.

as long as the whole team does not have all S ranked arks I’m happy speaking of which I battled a whole bunch of hackers a S RANKED infernowyrm?!?, S RANKED MINESPIDER My god I know you can get these from eggs but come on! ALL S RANKED?!?

If you can time eggs then all S ranked teams are not hard to get.

I agree, I have s rank minespider too, honestly s rank minespider doesn’t help much though

Quite handy when you need to stun an ark with shock, sometimes get multiple attempts.

That’s right, but it’s very luck based, sometimes you get none sometimes you get even up to 4. That actually annoys me :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, wasn’t trying to point fingers. I really only had two goals: to compliment a good player and to point out that pvp isn’t completely ruled by what arks you have. Didn’t mean to come across as a jerk.

I agree that Shadowstalker is powerful and I wish I knew what the “Shadowstalker” of this season would be. But that’s not how he beat me. I’ve won against many people with Shadowstalker.

With enough experience the Best move becomes obvious. At Master league the assumption is that I expect myself and my opposition to play the best move. Now having established that: Once a team is assembled it will follow a certain strategy. Each strategy is going to be at a disadvantage to one or more strategical arrangements. If one does not have the BEST arks available to execute their strategy, then its success rate will be lower. Add in the possibility of even ONE bonus move deciding the difference in these battles makes it a very random environment which is probably best tested when a great number if win:loss statistics is obtained. I wholeheartedly agree that you were outplayed by a superior technician, but he will likely falter most of the time to a superior squad in the master league.

Hey Jonno, did I just pvp you on the public pvp? You were using stego&char and I scrambled. Was that you?:slight_smile:

The Shadowstalker of this season was probably Triphoon. Lol. Fangbreak, Regenerate, GREEAT Defensive stats, GREEEAT offensive stats and attack, and fantastic health? No competition…well, we’ll see. There are definitely better ones out there.

And yes, good show. But Shadowstalker is one of the best monsters in the game, so…yeah. Pretty much what these guys said. So kind of a silly statement…not to be rude or anything. Shadowstalker is OP, and easily counts for 3 other OMs.

This is a strange community. I try to say something positive about a player and the game in general and multiple people jump on me. Very disheartening.

I suppose we are… The reason people jumped you is because we can’t really hear the emotions behind the words. People interpreted this as saying that they aren’t good, or that it was a challenge of sorts.

“This is a strange community. I try to say something positive about a player and the game in general and multiple people jump on me. Very disheartening.”

“Also, for those of you running 3+ OM arks: this guy plays better than all of you.”

I run 3+ OM Arks. How am I supposed to respond to this?

Why is it so bad to use OM arks in the first place?  Players have to achieve something to get the OM arks and it is a reward for an accomplishment.  So it makes you mad when people show off what they have accomplished in pvp?  And for the record i only use 2 OM arks and don’t even have shadowstalker…

It was a friendly challenge (pvp, right?). So you’re response was fine, Ashley. Sorry that it seemed so antagonizing.

And seeing people run OMs doesn’t make me mad. That’s the opposite of what I said. My post was more of a rebuttal to the dozens of threads of people complaining about OPed arks and unfair pvp. This guy was doing fine with just Shadowstalker.

You misinterpret our intentions. Everything in the beginning of the post was perfectly fine. In fact, I’m glad that people recognize others’ skills.

However, the last line of your first post came across as offensive to a number of players, myself included. It wasn’t so much of a “challenge” as it was a slap to the face. You pretty much insulted everyone who uses more than three OM arkadion. THAT is why we were “jumping on you,” even though the posts were relatively civilized.