Sooooo, the move sendback...

I haven’t really found any use for this move, and all 3 of my legendary’s have it. Could anyone help me out with any tactics for it? I just feel like the move that sends the enemies monsters to the end of the line is a lot more useful.

When you’re up against hard enemy compositions. Like one has poison gas. Another has poison massacre. Splits them up and renders them less effective. There’s other uses. Too lazy ahaha

moster with stunning entrance will benefit with it, for example I got leobolt, cyberwyrm, and usefull 1 use filler like thunderhoof which has accelerate team. the sequence will be use accelerate team, send back him and make sure leobolt is up next so stunning entrance will take effect and probably cyberwyrm is just about next turn with his usefull timestrike to instakill 1 enemy monster. Well that’s how I use it for now, other might have better idea :stuck_out_tongue:

I can see a lot of stunning entrance stun flash and time striker combos once more monsters are released and pvp opens up

I haven’t really found any use for this move, and all 3 of my legendary’s have it. Could anyone help me out with any tactics for it? I just feel like the move that sends the enemies monsters to the end of the line is a lot more useful.

Yeah man, its an amazing move to break apart a teams strategy! I personally like using it on Bloodthirst and Bloodcrave enemies after they have gotten kills. Not quite sure if it resets the move but it keeps them from demolishing your team.

I suppose the move you mentioned is knockback, not send back. they are different. Send back applies to the teammate, not enemies~~

It could be helpful against teams that have sleep/protect killers. You know that monster is going to be one-shotted send him back

You are right, my bad, and sendback is great with stun entrance monsters or if a monster is put to sleep you can send him back to bring a monster that is awake.

Great advice guys. Thanks!