Monster Transfer - Skils

Well I was adamant about not giving help, but lately everyone’s been complaining.

Let’s start off with the legends. Most will ask about that.

Cyberwyrm has stun, and poison revenge. Timestrike and sendback. 

Guardiron has the same set.

Omega has auto poison and eats poison. Tiamad has the same moveset.

Cryowyrm has assisted moves. Moves that deal more dmg with same element allies. As well as stun revenge, create duplicate, and an unknown skill to me. Don Penguini has a similar moveset, though he cannot be transferred.

Kamiwyrm is a Protect/sleep killer with bloodthirst. Shadowyrm shares this moveset.

Shadowstalker has a sleep+dreamhunt skillset. Note that dreamhunt has leeching health added.

Angelon has a stun iirc, she is a support designed with risky heal all (very good), purify (iirc), and a basic heal role.

Gigarock I’m unaware of.

After what i read here it seems it’s between Cryowyrm, Kamiwyrm and angelon

And Necrowing shares protect/sleep killer and bloodthirst (and has an AoE attack)

I would take kamiwyrm just because it looks cool

Gearwolf is a good investment, even though it’s a Super Epic.

Team Turn is an insane One-chance skill.

My hunter island file was on a previous iPhone so I no longer have access to it. So in order to do a transfer, I downloaded HI, started a new game and rerolled the starter egg and the two bonus you can get with the initial 250 gold over and over and over and over for a freaking hour and a half and I was getting such horrible luck

Until I got an Angelon - thank the freaking lord.
Transferre that.

He’s excellent. He’s got insanely high defense and health capacity, and his risky heal all is amazing. Other than risky heal all, he’s slow, doesn’t do much damage and kinda just sits there. Transfer if you get him, but not over any of the others.

Anyone have any max-stats when it comes to the monsters in ultra evolve or at least with the ultra xp bar full?

my firekong is maxed

Which monster is best between Theese three?

I went for omegawyrm without knowing his stats.
Glad I did because I have Octovine as well.
Most of the time arks are poisoned anyway and Omega has massive attack stats.

Destructor is a very good striker. It is super epic but his skill set is one of the most useful.
Protector killer, sleep killer, timestrike and a holy aoe.
Same skills go for mechadino, except he has earth aoe.

My Tiamad is my only current maxed legendary. 

As for those three it all depends on the role you want, cab.

And Protect+Sleep Killer is actually a VEEEEEERRRY common moveset.

You want the cool ones like Team Turn, Auto Poison, DesperateDouble, etc. etc.

There are other monsters with the exact same moveset as destructor, but different element.
They are all super epic though.
It is the same as omega and tiamat.
A few other legendaries will have the eact same skill set but different elements.

I don’t think the combination of sleep+protector killer and timestrike are that common but you can pretty much one hit an enemy monster 90% of the time without relying on any other arks and If you accelerate it you very often get a instant kill for 56tu.

In my opinion a lot more usefull than cryowyrm with dependin on other 3 water arks to do decent damage. I personally don’t have any except my starter. All my others water ones are 3 stars or less.

Nice post! Let me give some contribution:

It is Gigarock has the same skill set as don penguin, not Cryowyrm. It has assistant move + life flip self + last bite (this skill is awesome, like last stand, but would recover monster’s hp based on the damage)~~

I assume all the legendaries are aquirable without transfer, correct? Any sense of which one to transfer based on the difficulty of acquiring it normally?

They are obtainable through eggs. And the chances of getting it are the same for all legendaries when spinning the wheel.
Transfering goes down to what you have available in Hunter Island as well as personal preference.

Whether they will be obtainable through a different way has not yet been said or specified.

Thanks!

Elyseon is amazing i really liked it with out a doubt best super rare monster.

I just got a Gearwolf today, and seeing as the deadline is the 30th, I might try to rush and get an Omega. I can’t choose which one I’d rather have in neo though, any suggestions?

The deadline begins tomorrow and could last up to about a week after that

And omegawyrm is great in battles, but the auto poison is anoying when you are going to catch monsters(especially when you fight monsters with hold ground)

Well I was adamant about not giving help, but lately everyone’s been complaining.

Let’s start off with the legends. Most will ask about that.

Cyberwyrm has stun, and poison revenge. Timestrike and sendback.

Guardiron has the same set.
Omega has auto poison and eats poison. Tiamad has the same moveset.

Cryowyrm has assisted moves. Moves that deal more dmg with same element allies. As well as stun revenge, create duplicate, and an unknown skill to me. Don Penguini has a similar moveset, though he cannot be transferred.

Kamiwyrm is a Protect/sleep killer with bloodthirst. Shadowyrm shares this moveset.

Shadowstalker has a sleep+dreamhunt skillset. Note that dreamhunt has leeching health added.

Angelon has a stun iirc, she is a support designed with risky heal all (very good), purify (iirc), and a basic heal role.

Gigarock I’m unaware of.

I went for golrock due to decent stats, last bite (same as last stand, but with 50% life leach) and life flip

I know it’s evolution under, but it’s just to fill the index