We continue with the inequality between P2w and F2p thanks to the limitations.

@Dev_VKC I’m just one more user giving my opinion about these strange limitations, what happens? why do you keep limiting us f2p? Why don’t you create a list of mythicals as well and do you start limiting them too? Why are we the f2p who have to pay for the broken dishes? have we done something?
Easy, I would say that that balance between P2w and F2p that you want to find you will not find by limiting only the players who do not pay. This limited list should be extended but with more mythicals in the semi limited section.
What do you think about this new limited list and is “nice rule”

4 Likes

You’re not the one to talk about it🤐

1 Like

@Killerdog , You didn’t need to erase everything, but hey, answering blindly so to speak. I will tell you that you are right about something, but that it is good that they break half a team to a simple f2p, and that the P2w s go on and on doing yours? It is better to replace those myths than to continue with their almost perfect strategies :ok_hand:

It’s a forum, everyone can talk and debate about the Neo Monster :wink:

I responded to killerdog’s comment, but for some reason it disappeared

1 Like

Do you really think that people who spend money shouldn’t have some sort of advantage over free players in any video game?

11 Likes

Whether or not they spend money on gambling is their problem, why shouldn’t they be limited?

Last I checked I run both gremoris and goch in my team so you’re wrong in the fact that I am not limited at all. I’m just not limited as much.

Whoever is not a big spender has to ■■■■ off, who do they think we are? Do we have that variety of legendary to make a team that can defend itself well? The end of this game is fading

Guys I understand you, I understand how it feels to see the team that I like so much limited completely, but it is time to accept things as they are, it has been several months with this situation and I think that it is time to accept and move on, believe me if you look at the good lake these limitations will help you to grow and discover incredible things. Get over this guys you can do it :muscle:

5 Likes

The list changes every 2 months also so things that are limited now will not be then. People are acting like this list is permanent and will not be periodically updated.

Well then ok, I won’t change my point of view, but :raised_hands:t2:

The list suprises us ever 2 months too

3 Likes

It changes every two months, from bad to re-bad, but good to run after the best Legendary if in an end the end of this game is lost? Sure, Find the best Legendary and do them better strategies, but who doesn’t have what it takes? ahhh they wait two months? there is a solution but the devs do not want to take it

Some common strategies that are limited the next pvp:

Retribution FL
Dolphin Spam
Link Fire Endgame
Moku/Gazer endgame

If your team is crippled by these restrictions, you should try making your own team instead of copying someone else’s :100:

18 Likes

It hurts that those of us who don’t use it so pay for the broken dishes

Throw teams got crippled too wdym?

You can’t expect equality in a competitive gacha game.

1 Like

We’ve had this same conversation in the past… If anything, this game is less p2w than before. People have been able to enjoy the benefits of the fortune shrine and now it’s not at all uncommon to have/see an awakened mythic even amongst non spending players. The only difference is that big spenders have access to most of the powerful awakened mythics, but they have spent a lot to get there!

There will be more restricted legendaries than mythics because legendaries are used more and the same few legendaries that are the most powerful feature in almost every team.

10 Likes

Yes. Money should only make things easier but not give advantage in pvp. That is my opinion tho.