someone told me that 5star doble desperator(wyrms) got buff . can anyone tell what buff they got

Can’t seem to find it in Wikia. Mainly intrested in knowing gaiawyrm buff

!

2 Likes

Hydrokaizer got absolutely NOTHING

1 Like

Thanx bro

Hydrokaizer is the imposter here

8 Likes

Pyrokaizer - Lava Entrance: When this monster enters the field, it deals minor damage to all monsters.

Gaiakaizer - Trio Entrance: When this monster enters the field, it summons three Rockoids at the end of the team.

Ventokaizer - Shocking Entrance: When this monster enters the field, it stuns all enemies for 120 sec.

1 Like

The dark one got Toxic entrance and the holy got healing entrance

1 Like

Lol was was just going to ask that . U always fast as fcuk boi

I’m actually late, I would post this some minutes ago, but I opened the game to check the info

Unfortunately he doesn’t have Desperate Double

So did only 5 star( doble desperate) dragons got buff. Or all 5 star double desperate got (ex like titan wolf)

1 Like

titanwolf get unwanted revenge

1 Like

6 desperate double(SE) get buffed
fire =lava entrance
thunder =shocking entrance
grass= triple entrance
water=unwanted revenge
shadow =toxic entrance
light =healing entrance

1 Like

All monsters with Purify, Survivor and Desperate Double got an extra passive besides Hold Ground

2 Likes

This thread logs all the update notes. Check out “Version 2.14” to see what changed most recently.

Unknown1 covered these desperate double SEs above

1 Like

Dark and holy, can you name them ? I don’t remember which ones are those.

Blightwyrm and Pegassiah

1 Like

Ok thanks. And can you also tell how do I claim my lunartic’s icon after update. It’s not visible in the achievements section

Icons are now available from doing Monster Bond Quest (MBQ) if you increase their bond level to 80.

1 Like

What is this lava enterance ?