Update dropped(9/3/20)

@Dev_VKC there’s mistake in the patch notes, Gnashjaw got unwelcome entrance, not unwanted. Damn near gave me a heart attack lol

Anyway, here’s the full patch notes for those who haven’t received the update or can’t get into the game yet. Some very intriguing buffs here, will definitely be giving Hellfox and Asmodia a keen look.

Also, what’s this about a “Monster bond quest”? Haven’t found anything of the sort yet, it’s just there in the App Store patch notes. Very interested in what this could bring about…

fixedunwelcome

5 Likes

@SHIKAOTOKO

13 Likes

Thanks. Fixed.

3 Likes

wow SE buffs galore.
apademek became somewhat useful now lol
i like all the quality changes overall

Anybody know whose bonetalon?

He really needed this buff, well spot.

1 Like

As someone who used Bonetalon back in the early days, I approve of this buff.

1 Like

Dev, you said to update Test team and Shop monster after Update. So where are they?

@NMEGaryOak to me, it felt more like

20200904_114302

Insomnia, Sleep Immunity and Lava Entrance left and right. At least Lava Entrance can be abused by Focalforce

1 Like

And also defence mode rework

Auto-overwatch only triggers when the damage comes from an enemy source.

Oh yeah I meant it that way. Like, using one of your monsters to kill an enemy with a very high second move, when Flocculasaurus/any Lava Entrance monster is next in the enemy reinforcements. That way, Focalforce can Give Turn to your monster immediately. Or maybe do it with Focalforce himself, using Catapult and getting a turn immediately after

Beautiful update lot’s of SEs buffed which is terrific 13 new legendary added to the monsterdex (maybe 6 of them are another elemental family like the puppas :eyes::eyes::eyes:) Sarcophinx got buffed as i wanted :grin: and Asmodia now it’s amazing even in 2nd form :grin: amd lemon got a slight nerf which i don’t think will change anything but it’s at least one step in the right direction

Btw: Beetlebrute design is freaking AWSOME I LOVE IT. Please @Dev_VKC don’t you ever let go that drawing team because they are creating some really cool stuff with a very high artistic quality

3 Likes

Damn you he 0% needed it! Sarcrosphinx already has Cannon Acceleration AND it was given Stun Immunity?! Poison Immunity would’ve been more fair. Now he’s gonna actually get used >:(

It is still very slow to get going without botanic i don’t think it will be a big problem

So whers is the defence mode rework

Coming Soon… As the Side quest stories…

It’s a terrible thing when buffs make monsters usable :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah I hate it. He was good enough as a benchwarmer and now people are gonna use it alongside Tricranium!

Yeah that might be a problem but in any case the issue there is not Sarcophinx