New Elfin Dragon coming

Just spotted this in MBQ and thought people might like to see. Looks a bit slow and awkward because it can only attack with sneak attack. It’ll probably be one of the weaker elfin dragons.

1 Like

Is bad lol

I encountered the first form of the water ED too and it looks so cute! Most probably a sleep monster in its final stage

@Dev_VKC plsss make this monster megadusk to sneak attack so it should have more use.

Blue E.D

2 Likes

Once again the poor shadow monter gets stealth abilitys and again its the weakest of then hall :broken_heart: that breaks my heart
@Dev_VKC bring justice for stealth

1 Like

I am already try them ,and they are bad :-1:

White one : why he have switchfriend?:sweat_smile:
Red one : RNG Based ,I meet doctor Doom and he put 2my monster to sleep, when E.D rod entrance not even single monster get poisoned
Yellow : killer skill with low attack , useless stunflash I am prefer he have shocking entrance and normal “Mark” skill
Green : low attack catapult only ohko monster with low hp like SE or thunder monster

Now only remain Blue and black
Blue : RnG based ,its backfire on the team with lulaby
Black : Bad bcoz we have e.d with chance toxic entrance and not have any ofensif skill except sneakshot

They are worst series monster in Neo, more bad then pyramid

4 Likes

Wich is very sad cuz their design are great

1 Like

I agree with the first half of this sentence, but Pyramid Golems are seriously good. Abyssoldiers were the worst SE cycle to come out. Literally nobody uses them as a group, only as individual monsters. Poseidon has given them another use, but mostly it’s Poseidon + 1-3 A.S.

2 Likes