Someone is not keeping their promises

As much as I am all for your idea, this comes off as rude and entitled because they don’t give a s*** what you expect or think you deserve. They owe us nothing and the only way we will ever get through is to boycott spending money until either things are fixed or the game dies.

1 Like

I even suggested 24 tickets x legendary and the answer was that… I don’t see myself how this can ruin rare eggs.
I really cannot understand the logic behind that statement.
And as you said, even spenders will run out of tickets leaving them no option but to hatch again.

And most spenders want the mythics anyway which means legend tix are gonna be backup on top of that anyway :joy:

Yeah how does the ability to use tickets for the limited legs that come around hurt rare gems in any capacity? If anything they become more valuable because you try to hatch dupes of legs you have +9 to get more tickets?..

Surely that wasn’t his reasoning to what we’re talking about

1 Like

Yeah there’s gotta be a misunderstanding here, I’m assuming VKC meant regular gem hatches

1 Like

Makes no sense to keep it private now.

Sorry they got uploaded upside down!

I’m sorry but where did he say about ruining rare gems? :sweat_smile: Also it’s a bad idea to leak that mate.

Ok so he actually said it would ruin special egg hatches not rare gem hatches, that’s a massive difference.

Unfortunate that he feels that way, especially given the lack of stuff in the ticket store lately.

1 Like

I thought special eggs are the ones hatched with rares :thinking: misunderstanding :raised_hands:

They could have us spend 15 6 star tickets on the special egg which would instantly give us one of the featured legends (80% chance) or the featured mythic (20% chance).

2 Likes

I like this but bump it up to at least 20 like the store mythics

2 Likes

This case only affects really BIG spenders who aquire that many tickets. If they hatch for awakening they most likely will get featured legends either way. It would just give them another option at the end to fill up whatever they missed during countless packs. So it wouldn’t affect most of the people at all (maybe every couple of months f2p could pick legend of their choice), so it definitely wouldn’t ruin anything, just add more flexibility for those who supports the game the most.

1 Like

Sometimes company decisions don’t make much logical sense because they want to draw lines of X is for Y and you get it from Z, A is for B and you get it from C. I also get the impression 6* and 7* ticket decisions are only made at the top level in the company and our words will fall on deaf ears there.

Personally I completely get what others are saying here and having an expensive outlet for big spenders to grab featured legendaries seems good. If they’re spending enough to awaken mythics and get lots of 6* tickets then giving them a free legendary from time to time seems like a nice courtesy. It won’t lose them much income… the income from those people is from the mythics. However, from a business sense it’s an extreme minority of players who have this excess of 6* tickets so it’s an easy thing to ignore. Changing something for so few people seems unnecessary and having the featured legendaries in the shop could incorrectly guide other players into saving for them.

1 Like

Kindof a scumbag way to start a conversation @DonT89

Judging by the screenshots you didn’t really “expose” VKC, although the intent behind posting them in the first place is just such a scummy thing to do

1 Like

Look who is talking about being a scumbag.
Mr Scumbag itself.

Sorry you felt hurt your majesty, now go back and play with memes.

Last time Mr X “exposed” and leaked private messages between the devs and him, his account that Loki was using was banned :rofl:.

2 Likes

You intentionally leaked DMs with a Dev with the purpose of “exposing” them. That’s pretty low, but let’s ask the people:

Who is a bigger scumbag?

• DonT89
  • NMEGaryOak
0 voters

That was because, he exposed himself really :rofl: here there is not much to expose myself, If not that’s exactly what I want people to know.

Devs they don’t listen to me just because I am P2W, alone I am nothing.

Can we get new mythic from rare gems now or what ?
Anniv only 1 month away thats what people said

They will change the pool during the anniversary, is early yet.