Some nice ideas

We should actually get more mons though with panda’s killer immunity passive. Imagine lava or Mecha with that. May actually make them viable again.

I need to go guys. Have fun arguing over and over things. Bye

Lol you made thread just to get us to argue. #copout

1 Like

He actually did tho

In the past there has been so many nerf threads for both of these monsters. A long time ago a large amount of the player base debated these same things and came to the conclusion that these monsters are not overpowered. Can we please stop debating about these

2 Likes

Nerf Magma even though it’s fine!!!

2 Likes

Looks like everyone agrees with raw shield field and Soul exchange nerf

Actually that wasnt the case. There was a theory made up that some monsters “have to be exceptionally strong” and it was used as a justification to not touch certain monsters. Until today theres absolutely no evidence that would support this theory. Actually the opposite is true. Users who called it “the final rise of power creep” were proven right by the recent developments.

Leave Angel. It’s weak as hell and easily one shot even by SEs such as Searguard.

1 Like

I’m fairly certain (without spending hours of my time going back through the threads on the forum) that that was the consensus. You could be right though.

Sorry I’m late to this party but I 100% support your nerf idea for once @DonT89

Duscy should’ve never been available outside of the rare egg in the first place, I’m cool if shield field goes to a fully awakened mythic

2 Likes

They don’t need change , auto posion can break all shield , if agelion change raw to solo we can run agelion with protect :scream::scream::scream:

Neft his speed

another nerf thread in disguise

1 Like

I don’t think nerfing duscy would be a great idea, simply because is accessible to everyone even to new players which means they at least have an assured good monster thanks to the shop offer. Another reason is the fact that if there’re auto poison or toxic entrance monsters on the field RIP duscy… it becomes pretty useless since it can be one shot easily and the shield field passive it’s non existent. Btw there’s a huge gap between mythic awaken monsters and legendary monsters i mean just an example you need to give multiple confident strikes to a don rilla in order to reduce his health to 1hp just saying, with this i wanted to point out that if they nerf all “exclusive abilities” of legendary monsters the difference will be too huge between mythic and legendary monsters

Guys, we need to stop asking nerfs to everything difficult to deal with. Dusi and angelion are perfectly well balanced (and yes @DonT89 Angelion is fine like he is now, you just need to finally understand that there are some legendaries that are stronger than others).

Monsters are not the problem, the problem is the strategy that people make with them, and the solution is not a nerf, it’s devs to release new monters which make players to change the previous meta. Devs have been doing it so far🤷🏻‍♂️, the new dragon mythic it’s a good example.

In the other hand… We are posting like 3 or 4 nerfing threads per week. Think we need a rest​:man_facepalming:t2:. I’m not a Dev and I’m already mad at these stuffs​:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Guys I made a thread for nerf so we don’t get millions of nerf thread and concentrate it all in one place

2 Likes

Thank you for saying what I want to say in a much nicer way.

1 Like

Uhm? There was any reason for not being nice?

1 Like

Yes pliz be nice to the monsters i use no nerf

1 Like