Some nice ideas

Number of mythics we are getting these days need to chill down. PvP is utterly boring and extremely stressful against these mythic teams .

Bring back legendary era and give a slight balanced edge for mythic users

1 Like

Legendaries are way too strong man, I don’t know what you are talking about :joy:

@ItsSherlock who exactly was I being mean too? And my comment was so offensive it had to be deleted?

Nah they aren’t. U should be knowing it better than anyone with Ur mythic army

I guess he thought you told me to shut up man.

But I understood your intention. And unfortunately is true. Everything I say is never welcome.

You were being sarcastic?

I’ll be fine with anything that wouldn’t push either monster out of the S+ tier. Getting rid of shield field obviously would make dusy way worse so I’m against that even though I do believe it is a legendary with a mythic’s passive and survivability. Having a restriction on soul exchange or doungrading RAW bloodfury probably wouldn’t make angelion drop down a tier but there’s no point in killing an entire archetpye regardless of what your reasoning is.

I know it very good. Since I can see with my own eyes who is OP.

@ItsSherlock Lol yeah bro, I don’t want no problems I feel like you told me to go to the principal’s office :joy:

1 Like

Angelion out of Link Holy would be more manageable man. And Dusy with stun immune would still be a bad ■■■

Grammatically not so correct but I like this trend .

2 Likes

I would even agree if Dusy gets overconfident strike if the HP are a problem.

I think that both monsters could be adjusted, but giving dusy stun immune is way too harsh of a nerf. The main thing I disagree with you in right now is the severity of these changes. If a monster isn’t completely busted like bastia but still is very strong and commonly used, making it slightly weaker is alright. Since you are focusing on dusy’s passive, I don’t think there is a way you can make it weaker and also not have it fall out of S+ tier.

Maybe you should see Dusy moveset and imagine that with stun immune

I don’t really care if these 2 gets nerf :joy::joy::joy: I hate them

Angelion really needs a nerf, but Dusy is perfect as it is.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine a stun immune dusy in the same tier as it is right now.

Remove shield field and give duscy poison immune. Then I would be happy. It’d still be a ■■■■■ to kill.

Do you mean Tholid?

1 Like

Lol use it with aethereon and you have stun immunity :wink: