Some monsters that should be seen

How is it possible that if Focalforce is the first Mitico in the mostropex, his abilities contradict each other, raw bula his special and raw fast attack?

Dragulus: a mythical, the best rarity so far in the game, one of the most used seasons ago and a legendary that I didn’t even think about when you looked at the mosters replaced it and even more effectively

Escaliburdragon: from my point of view they need improvements because their credendo slash stays stuck at the same damage unlike the other mosters with increasing, their pulse is

somewhat. Scybeithe: it was stopped being used because there are many mosters with a speed greater than that of which it can be exterminated from the battlefield, with it many effective teams can be formed but its speed is not

Sypridus: his ally shield elem ability is a filler and since he is a moster of the front row it could be replaced by something more suitable for that position such as purify and thus it will also be activated.

Mechangelion: we all know that the legendary is much better than the mythical, if they were to release a mythical with the ideas of a legendary that exists, but that is better no matter how much the legend

1 Like

i still see dragulus getting used.

the rest are bit part players i agree. however they can all still be used to good effect in the right team.

Cypridus doesn’t get the plaudits it deserves. therefore a lot of new players don’t think of or even know about him.

Scyberithe has still got use for PvE but tbh he has always been a monster i have considered being a little bit weak. that said he is still one i would like to have and test more myself.

Excaliburdragon is a good monster. should be used more.

Mechangelion has improved since his release however i think he was so bad to begin with people are still put off from getting him.

Focal is a mess.

Novemdomina hasn’t been getting much use since the big link fire nerfs a few years ago.

Arachnodrake is probably the most powerful underused Mythic in the game.

so glad cantera is writing to tell about Cypridus

1 Like

I would say cypridrus can be given link give turn or speed can be buffed to 70. This will be marginal buff which won’t make it OP ( even after buff it won’t be above B tier) but may make it more usable.

Devs saw that Lilithia is rare and hence they buffed. Cypridrus is as rare if not more rarer. I doubt more than 5 have it awakened.

Edit :

Usage - true hit and double counter strike is quite useful in Fl. Even if both don’t work, shield ally can pass time to use reverse , though moves have be used strategically for it to be effective. It can sometimes counter nyx and stun.

Time wrap is a useful passive in high level pvp as 20 tu is quite an advantage especially if mythics are next in line. Also Gabrielle used next in line with it enters at 8tu so that’s great. It also one shots almost every water SE and below with true hit. So I would say useful monster and SS makes it very effective with storm monsters.

But since it’s needs to be built around and weak to chrono moved, I would rate it as B- monster though if it’s built properly it can function as S tier monster.

2 Likes

dont make it another buff thread lol. its an “underused monster” thread.

1 Like

But Dragulus is easily overshadowed by Shadowyrm in current meta ngl. Maybe if the KB had RAW it’d see some use

1 Like

Why do you want restrict Dragulus with RAW skill if he has a piercing protector killer?

They made his SS even more restrictive now with Taunt nerf.

1 Like

Most often the protector isn’t the real threat but the mon it is protecting is… KBing that mon with a high speed will make it better than Shadowyrm maybe.

Otherwise Shadowyrm can remove protectors more effectively :100:

Ooooor, you can just kill the protector first with a 59tu move and start charging his blood move? We do not need another 75 speed raw kb mythic. We already had it and it had to be eventually nerfed after they failed to do that when releasing counters.

Or consider this, you kill the protector in 1 TU and then 1 shot most Holy mons, a type which is WAY MORE COMMON than Earth. Dragulus is already weak to Payback Killer, a fairly common move.

Dragulus has no requirements on its piercing unlike Shadowyrm that needs another dragon.

Or better yet, just use both together

1 Like

When I started playing I read it and I laughed since I considered it a super epic for its abilities and with the passage of time it became more adjusted to the game, but a simple legen replaced it

Which are their same abilities and without weakness

Exactly and apart from that they have improved and made many monsters to counteract the AP and the legen is better

That’s another thing because he has a darkness element and by not having weakness against most others he is more beneficent.

For that reason everyone puts a regalion or any other hunter dragon, a Momo and a hard kills and they already lower your current fl

Kana : I do not see any sense to reduce the seconds of the avilities with his secret by 20% if it were a 50% will be largely among the burden mortars and see their level more logic and rarity

Medvi: the only thing I see wrong in it is his speed in 30 not allo the way to take advantage in any way and knowing that it is a mitica that depends on his life and she is a mythical attack not a
And there are more complete mosters like kurosama much more speed and