Input on some legends needed

Hey guys I have some thoughts I wanna share and see what you think:

I got dragaia on my main account, wanted him for ages but now I am not sure what to do with him aside from dungeon event and some pve fun.
Shall I ultra evolve him to dragaia? Left him at 5 stars now because of the lower costs and since I don’t use assisted earth move it is useless for me to only UE to get him to learn pass
What did / would you do and why?

In my second account I have the drakotron (thunder hold ground double desperate strike guy legendary) he seems like a stealth all version of the blue hold ground double desperate strike defender guy with this add defense to attack when near to dead skill.
Is he any good? Find him pretty desperating for a legend since he has nearly the same move set than a SE and stealth all in PVP with 100TU is not a burner in my opinion.
Anyone using him? Is he worth being in a team?

What do you think about the new legend with double slaughterer and stun double? After pengbot got release he seems very weak to me. Well still like him he can be useful but still somehow pengbot got more love. Anyone agrees or disagrees?

Evolving biters is personal preference.

Drakozord Z is kindof out of meta right now. He is to slow and no stun absorb. He could be good in the right lineup after a chronozeros nerf.

Prismaryx is okay. Not terrible, not great. I think he will need a little bit of love.

Robin literaly said the F word to poor draco and every legend protector exept aegis lol

How much is speed dracozord ?
Try bring absorber and ratsnake with him

I use prismaryx an instant auto protect to blood killer. And I think they increase the critical of slayerbane because it deals more damage now or its jist me? Use him with GT so after slayerbane, back to stuntdouble

My front line protector is only SE and robin can kiss his ass and will die before he can kill him on the second hit.