6-Star
Dark Type

Attack 200 TU
Purify 50 TU
Double Light-Bane 70 TU
Necromancy 100 TU

Passive

Flame of Doom
(As long as Soulburn is on the field only Soulburn can revive other monsters, this would mean Auro‘s Passive wouldn’t work)

Unmovable

SS
Instant Cannibalize

Soulburns design: A skeleton with broken armor and a burning crown on his head, sitting on a throne

(No name yet)
5-Star

Dreamhunt 100 TU
Sleep 70 TU
Sleepslash 120 TU
(This attack deals critical damage if the user is asleep)
Going to bed 30 TU
(Has a 70% chance to let the user fall asleep)

Passive

Poison Immunity

Somnambulist
(This monster can attack even if it’s sleeping)

I can imagine these would be hell to program. What are your thoughts on them? And a name for the second one?

I like these ideas. I could create a name for the second one, but I don’t know how it looks like.

If it is a dragon, Yumegon

I don’t have an idea for its design.

I want the first one

Something like a dragon wearing pajamas?

Soulburn looks a little too similar to Atrahasis, but a much weaker version because there’s no hold ground or bloodcrave. Basically it would serve as a counter to holy element with that ridiculously fast 70TU double light bane (normally 130TU). I think it needs a bit more reason to run it and not to have one ridiculously powerful skill.

The sleep monster is quite cool. However, because OoO is in the game I think it’s hard to make Somnambulist not be way too broken. This monster could be used to chain OoO into full sleep control while having damage potential itself. Sorry to be a kill joy. Diredemon does something similar but has sleep roulette, can only kill sleeping enemies and an extra weakness to protector killer. The only thing Diredemon has to offer that’s better is hold ground.

1 Like

There here to be criticized, it’s almost impossible to make a good balanced monster on the first few thoughts.

The second one is definitely not a 5S monster.

That sleep monster is a troll idea , I like it ! @dev_vkc , do consider the second one…

if a monster has the ability somnambulist, it’ll be affected by dreamhunt because it still sleeping, right?

Yes.