MONSTER SUGGESTION THREAD

Thought I would start a monster creation/suggestion thread off - I know people have posted some here and there but an actual thread would be nice to read with suggestions/names/skills all in one place. New passive/active skills could also be included with the monster…and it needs a name!

ONE MONSTER PER POST PLEASE!

I will thumb and bump the ones I like the most and which have the best thought behind them.

As it is a thread created by me here is my monster suggestion because I like sleepers and feel that they make a great team but lack anything really good post super-epic:

LEGENDARY

Tutu => Tithoes => Tutuess

(based on the Egyptian sleep god)

ACTIVE

Megablight 

Dreamhunt

Sleep     

Nightmare (This skill hits 1 enemy. If the chosen enemy is asleep it hits all sleeping enemies. It deals more damage for each additional enemy it hits)

PASSIVE

Sleep Immunity (This monster is immune to all ‘sleep’ moves)

Slumber Revenge (When this monster is killed by another monster it randomly sends 2 monsters on the battlefield to sleep)

MAX STATS

HP

atk

def

spd

(someone may want to tweak the stats a tad, not entirely sure of the balance)

I feel the stats are not super over powered and whilst some of the moves may seem really good it is a legendary and I have tried to balance it out somewhat (still need help with max stats). I feel this would combo greatly with sleep all monsters and stacking a healer/dreamhunter behind this monster.

Anyways have fun with building a monster! Who knows maybe see some of them in game in the future XD

???—>???----->??? (idk the names)

legendary with terrible stats and create duplicate

death revenge alll

huehuehueheh

I’m not sure that “Tithoes” is such a palatable name.
Ya know, if you think about it xD

Lol I see the two separate words combined heh. Maybe Tithos would work better?

Didn’t even think about that it’s the actual name of an Egyptian god though but yeh fair point haha