Some Facts About Alphastorm

Was doing some small tests on this monster with my friend @DMG_Death_Lord and we could observe the following:
1: His fast fury is capable of killing or leaving the following monsters less than 2 of the plant in their territory.

2: His SE potions bonus does not affect the use of his ability although it increases his entry speed on the field.

3: His blood mania is comparable to that of Padrinorca, dealing 12000 damage after 2 deaths to Infernicorn.

4: If your enemy has the same speed, your ability will not work either.

Could you leave examples of some other monsters that his quick fury can kill? I would appreciate it.

3 Likes

Anything with 65% speed stat or higher. I counted it up the other day… 94/270 legendaries and mythics (roughly 35%). You can see them all listed here: KD's Legendaries/Mythics listed + stats

It deals a lot of damage and those monsters will naturally have low HP so it’s only earth monsters or ones with very high defence that can survive being one-shot. I can’t remember the exact damage numbers but I think many mythics survive, which seems fair enough!

Alphastorm is basically storm’s version of Ahuizard. I expect it to see just as much play.

8 Likes

Fast fury kills stuffs that’s over 64% speed.
Now suppose opponent has a 63speed monster potted to +9. And it gets a turn before alphastorm. In that case alphastorm won’t be able to use fast fury as the initial speed is lower than alphastorm.
Fast fury will one shot almost every non earth top tier pvp monster.
Eg. Padrinorca/jag/delu/raizen/huskie/nova etc.
Alphas own speed is above average so it will get a turn quickly and fastfury/bloodcrave/ stun immunity. I like it.

1 Like

Chronozeros wants his speed back @Dev_VKC

1 Like