New SE from dungeon

In case anyone was curious

Awesome design for the monster, as always. Can’t say I’m all that fond of Sonic Strike, but it looks to be a counter to turn-skipping.

1 Like

I like it…check out it’s insane speed. Sonic strike will be great when used in the FL. This is a good FL monster. Think about how often it will be within 10 seconds away from a target when used in the FL. Pretty much every single time.
Hmm I wonder if Stag starts of within 10 seconds of this guy :thinking: perhaps if it isn’t potted and placed in 4th position? Maybe not…slag to slow

2 Likes

A good point. Perhaps I’ll test it out in the front line once I get it.

This monster is very powerful

1 Like

Of course, I am still looking for the speed that suits him best.

Also if it doesn’t start within 10 seconds of the monster we want to take out in the FL we can simply skip turn. He will have targets often.

His attack stat is pretty good. I’m confident it will one shot all fire legends not sure about the rest. Maybe even fire mythics? Who knowd how much damage Sonic strike causes. Where is @Killerdog when needed.

I suspect it will be more powerful than fast strike because of the stricter conditions. Fast strike is pretty tough…When within 50 seconds

I just tested it, I feel very good.

Hey guys, where can I see the monster? In monsterdex?

Btw bloodbite is just a better bloodfury, right?

Correct, though this monster doesn’t have Hold Ground to make full use of Bloodbite. Then again, I don’t think it needs the passive as it looks good enough.

1 Like

His speed is the reason I think he is very valuable. I can’t wait to use him.

1 Like

Yep his speed and his moves complement his speed perfectly for a FL monster. I will test him for sure.

Sorry I’m only referring to him as a FL monster. He just seems to be built for the job. No doubt he will be useful in other positions when used carefully. Such speed is great anywhere.

His Sonic strike will work good with Celeshines short stun lol. Link water even. But I don’t think that will be needed to be honest.

1 Like

98 speed assasinate. Guess protectors will be made non existent :joy:

This thing is better than limited finishing snap dragon lol

2 Likes

Whats going on guys, the aniversary event is not out yet, some body knows something about this?

What crack are u smoking? They already don’t exist. I didn’t even bother to mention that because almost irrelevant. Protectors are in the toilet more often than not lol

Devs really went to town nuking them. They made this guy to kill the dead horse hahaha

1 Like

But it’s a shame a mythic twin killer can’t do a better job than this Super epic lol.

We need to know what devs are smoking tbh

3 Likes

They pretty much shot themselves in the foot with the recent Destruction of Protectors. All protectors including the crap mythic have lost so much value. Good luck trying to sell us protectors in the future! I can’t wait for the next festival featuring a Protector. I mean if it doesn’t have the following passives:

Tholid
Hold Ground
Excessive force
Stun Counter.

Nobody will buy it.

They need to make extra passive slots to sell it.
:rofl:

On a serious note, it would need to be very special to have appeal. Don’t expect one on sale anytime soon.

1 Like

If no protector, then sonic strike…
I smell a nerf is coming very soon…

Btw, raw moves should always have less tu, right?