Some changes for PvP Season 63

Here is the image of previous ranked reward for your reference.

We are planning to keep it.

Actually there are a few users who have suggested something similar before, but I cannot guarantee we will implement it due to our research and observations of other PvP games. Thank you for the suggestion though.

1 Like

We will definitely do that.

2 Likes

ohhhhhhhh. thats nice
thx man

That’s great to hear :+1:

I understand that, but surely you see that this change is not enjoyable and inclusive for all? It would be more inclusive if the requirement was top 1000 OR 360 killed monsters…

This statistic matters only if we see the battle distribution between ranks. Do the top 500 play significantly more than the bottom 500?

2 Likes

Excellent changes @Dev_VKC. I’m a big fan.

If every third season was no restriction list then it would be perfect :wink:

Great job.

2 Likes

:sob:

:sob:It seems that this year’s benefits are not good
.only 1/10 of last year-end award
:sob:

Good stuff devs thanks

3 Likes

It’s not that complicated. You are already giving out first 6 tickets [which is equal to 5 hours of time]. Just give the 6 last ones 5 hours before the ranked period ends, so competetive players in EU can finish their fights at 12pm instead of 5am.
Making the ticket cap in ranked to 20 will enable more people to play ranked and still manage their weekend plans. There is no drawbacks to enabling more people play competetively.

Bear in mind that very often games with PvP have regional servers, so opening and closing times for PvP seasons are set that they do not end at 5 am on workday :-1:t2:

1 Like

Could you make a little change for the counter of monster that We defeat?
For example, if our opponent run or disconnect then it should be counted as We defeat all of their monsters. If their team have 16 monsters, then We have defeated 16 monsters.
This way may help players who have limited time for playing game, especially when We play against the type of players who like to disconnect on purpose when they lose to waste the other player’s time as they waiting the battle to finish.

10 Likes

All these changes are really great. But I have a doubt with changing the gap between unclassified PVP and the PVP ranked just 1 hours. During the pause day the players had the opportunity to prepare their team for the ranking. I would like to know why you made this decision

I agree with either Top 1000 or defeat 360 monsters. But still need additional SE potion as reward for player who make it to Top 200 or above as for the usual reward before We get +3 or +6 monster.

You have 2 weeks to prepare. That pause day was totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Ticket cap to 20 sounds like a fun idea. A lot of jobs span over 8 hours + post/pre work routine on people add well over 12 tickets sometimes. I was planning to play on alt but when I go t work and exercise straight after i spend maybe 12 hours on that so i dropped it.

Another idea is for people who purposely disconnect get -16 on the monsters defeated :joy::new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

For example, if our opponent run or disconnect then it should be counted as We defeat all of their monsters. If their team have 16 monsters, then We have defeated 16 monsters.

→I think it’s a good idea.

Another idea is for people who purposely disconnect get -16 on the monsters defeated

→If this can be realized, there is a possibility that the number of DC players will decrease, which makes me very happy, but I think it is basically difficult to judge whether it is intentional or not using AI. I have a good network environment, but I think there are also players with poor network environments, so I don’t think it’s a good idea to potentially penalize those players. Realistically, I think it’s better to increase the count for winning players (Above idea) than to punish DC players.

2 Likes

Only me :clown_face: only take all my eyes to the pvp reward

1 Like

Some games straight up ban users with bad internet :skull:

Speaking of which, im sure perma ban on nagao would be better experience for everyone

2 Likes

Getting loki banned when he dont even play lets gooo :joy::sob:

1 Like