PvP Ranking Progress

Hey guys, how’s everyone doing in their pvp matches so far? I had a bit of a redemption run today when I faced 2 of the same trainers twice and lost the first time but beat both the second time, learning from my mistakes lol I never thought being 20 days in you could compete in pvp well enough to at least get most of the rewards, I’m currently at 51k rp, 71 wins at a 45% rate. Even though its laggy and slow, it is enjoyable to be able to get enough wins while being a nooby. How’s everyone else enjoying it?

Not playing as hardcore as you lol I think I have like 40 matches with a 58% win rate and 33000 RP right now. I’m just in it for the rewards lol. Started the game again in September last year after a 2 year hiatus and very much enjoying it.

1 Like

Yeah I mean this event is definitely a slow burn, there’s another like 20 days to go total almost lol its my first one and even though I can only play at night after work when I have wifi, basically 12 battles a day so far, it was still enough time to get through the rp tiers. Could definitely pace it even more which is nice. I assume past 50k its all about just grinding it up as far as possible so when the 21st rolls around you get a good rank? Or once I hit 120 wins should I just chill?

It’s up to you honestly. You’re games dont count towards your rankings until the final day or two (I never remember how long it is) but that’s when you’re wins and losses affect your actual rankings. I usually slowly climb to 40k RP so I get all the rewards I actually want and then play here and there till ranking time.

Ah ok I see. Thanks man that’ll save me some time, I’ll grind to 120 wins this weekend and then leave it alone for awhile. Adding ankou tonight, pretty excited

1 Like

Ankou is best imo in FL so he doesnt kill himself lol. Get that Link DS going and force your opponent to deal with it to start your rebirthing process

Yeah for sure. Im thinking of switching leo and bitter to have the link possibility up front and moving AS Hill further down and benching chronox. PvP you can outsmart ankous but im more so excited for pve, need all that rebirthing trolls between him and reven for super challenge battle and showdown tower. Hellfox is next on the list, I’m loving the synergy I’ll have between those 3, it’ll give me that rng punchers chance I’ll need against the heavyweights later on lol After that, if there hasn’t been a festival to dump gems in, I’ll make nox and have a solid 4x dark frontline.

Have you bought ankou?

Nope. Got everything I have from newcomer egg and rare egg lol I don’t have enough tickets to buy anything, but I’ll get atrahasis when I do. Either that or dusi, tired of dusi always trolling me I need revenge😂

1 Like

ah ok then you hatched a good one congrats on that, and yeah someday i ll get dusi too :smiley:

Thanks, honestly if I wasn’t so lucky in the beginning idk if I’d keep playing. I advise anyone that’s starting out to restart if needed, newcomer egg is…eggsellent :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sadly when i started there wasn’t any newcomer egg (5 years ago) and after 2 months i stopped from playing the game (was level 68) and i resumed 2 months ago :\

Yeah I feel that, I tried this game like 3 years ago and hit a wall so fast and hard I just quit lol its way more newbie friendly now. What I’ve gathered in 3 weeks would’ve taken 3 years, 3 years ago :joy: honestly maybe make a second account and hold onto restore codes, might get so lucky its worth just to play on the second one

nah dude im already past level 100 and trust me you don’t want to restart this game xD

The grind is real, I wonder if theres people running multiple accounts though, it would be a full time job

Hey guys, let’s keep general PvP discussion to the biggest thread on the forum: I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories?

If there’s something specific to discuss with regards to PvP then go ahead and make a new thread.