Death Revenge Need To Change! @VKC

Most Of Them Misuing Death Revenge Really Annoying.
1) Saberdragon FL Talok ND Apollo lifeFlip Then shock
2) Cannabalize nd Rebirth Death Revenger specially (Zib Fox Atrasis)

Remove the Death Revenge from Cannibalising Your Own Monsters (DR Should not Trigger) :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree to disagree.

u might be using them

I would like my monsters death passive to proc when they die from death revenge

Make protectors absorb the dr so we don’t need to rely on stupid rng all the time. Or just simply remove the dr from cannibalising your own monsters. Making all dr into payback revenge is too harsh though, because you can control dr by not choosing to kill them, unless you’re against @NMEGaryOak where you have no choice but to kill dr.

1 Like

lol so I have a question to everybody. Why nobody complaining with luna shell spam you, or when a sleep monster hit all his sleep move on you but everybody crying over DR when its the same as everything in the game. THe move Is RNG. if you complain about DR than I just assume that RNG is not on your side because honestly I always run cannil monster and I have been punish for backstab my own monster. you cant single out one move just because you have bad luck when the same thing can happen to you from sleep.

2 Likes

Sleep Is rng agreed well We still had control on sleep & luna passive is bad field friend make no sense to me bringing luna here whreas DR does gurantee a citical hit.playing around facing many using Talok Azarel zhulong spam already being cannabalise talok for death revenge.cannabalise DR should not trigger DR.

I agree about protectors assorbono the DR if they have protection

how can you have control over sleep if its RNG? I’m not talking about one on one. I’m talking about potent sleep, sleep revenge. Double potent sleep, etc. these are all rng and honestly worse than DR. being sleep lock is the worse thing ever in pvp. I rather be stun by 1000000 sec than to be at goldtail mercy

Sleep is counterable how can u counter DR. i hope u get stun by 1000000 sec in this pvp rather than sleep . :roll_eyes:

Death Revenge is really easy to counter actually.

I know more about this topic than anyone, please don’t argue with me.

2 Likes

Death revenge is absolutely fine. Easy to counter but enough of a pain to make it viable. The RNG aspect of which monster it hits is the balancing factor to make it good. Jamal makes a great point about Sleep Revenge actually being a lot stronger than DR. There are simply far stronger things in the game and things that are harder to deal with than DR, which is why it’s available on quite a few different monsters.

As for the cannibalise -> DR to trigger… this adds great use to some DR monsters which would otherwise be quite useless and the act of triggering a revenge is the integral part of cannibalise and backstab. If this were removed we’d probably need all the cannibalise/backstab monsters re-designed and some of the DR monsters too. It’s not an overpowered strategy so it doesn’t need changing. If you’re struggling to face it then try changing your team to have more hold ground monsters in it.

I realy want to agree with making revenges hit the killer’s team (meaning if you canibalaize a DR, it will hit our own team), but the fact is it make a whole new dimension to the game. It makes the game far more dynamic, and push the “entrance control” stratrgies to the upperside. Also, If you get rid of this, you will need to buff so many monsters that you wont get out of it.

Sleep counter it. And i do the stunning round u

I don’t seem talok apollo ultima useless once survivor activated which is alread a low TU

You know, I wouldn’t be entirely against preventing DR from being triggered by allies. Those strategies just feel cheap to me.

1 Like

At the very least letting rebirth trigger it is absurd.

Rebirth is hard to pull off, tbh

Most people kill hellfox before he can get a rebirth off

Nobody complains pair sleep…

That gave me an idea for a passive:

Death Revenge Double

It’s exactly what it sounds like, Death Revenge that hits 2 monsters instead of 1