Is Test Your Team Possible?

In Ultimate Challenge Test Your Team, you fight absurdly buffed monsters. Is there any way to win? I mean, their aoe OHKO’s my tankiest monsters, and not even Purpie can reliably OHKO them. Is this intentional, as a way to force people to make incremental progress, or are you supposed to be able to win against 16 30000 hp monsters?

You went the wrong way bro :joy:
That’s for uc teams

Fixed

Yes you can win. You have to go for strategies that don’t depend on the enemies’ health. Death revenge + revival is the most common one seen. Sleep lock + deathmark/death sentence is another popular one (used to be the main strategy in the past). Mirror revenge is just generally very good.

There are a surprisingly large number of monsters who have things to offer for beating super buffed enemies. A personal favourite of mine is Bovolcus’ deathmatch mode. Combine that with cannibalise and you heal your team back up while killing all of theirs with the poison AND not triggering any revenges they may have (very common to meet death/mirror revenge).

2 Likes

Spam auro and Death revenge monster /miror revenge monster :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like