So, I'm finally posting a lineup

Hey all!

Well, I’m sure you’ve seen me commenting on other lineups around the forum and I s’pose it’s high time I posted one that I use. Currently, the lineup I’m using has gotten me over a 60 win streak (with a SINGLE force disconnect around the 12th when someone got 4 BA’s in a row for 5 arks in a row - legit? doesn’t seem anyone is THAT lucky).

This lineup has made multiple Kami-Stego-Haster’s rage quit as well as defeated them (if they stuck it out). The same can be said for Stego/Charc and any other lineups you can imagine :slight_smile:

Osiriswyrm

Octoneer

Voxtexor

Chopperbug

Triphoon

Scorpionix

Arkwing

Gremknight

Raioh

Minespider

Vegitiger

Typhonwyrm

Magmawyrm

Gigarock

Omegawyrm

Now, this is a lot of heavy hitters and very little support. However, most people will avoid ark supports such as Chopper, Raioh, and Grem, unless it’s to knock them back. This lineup is very, very strategic. You NEED to pay attention to TU and play off of it. If you don’t, this lineup won’t get you many wins at all.

If you’d like a more detailed version of how to use it, you may PM me, but I’m NOT going to post it publicly. :slight_smile:

I will say this: normally, I don’t even see Magma come out. :wink:

Good luck!

What if you get get banished first and a grem knock backs chopper, then isn’t it very common? And you get forced to use magma?..

It’s rare, but it does happen.

Nice line up, needs more support tho…

Not really. Most people don’t care enough to kill Chopper if it doesn’t get knocked back. Bolster goes a long, long way.

Edit: I rarely use scramble. I use it for bolster.

Nice, I like it, i was looking for a good three starting arks, and this doesn’t even change my strategy, just putting Octoneer and Osiris i front of my starting 3.

Crystal I definitely JUST played you lol. I start with chopper, vortexor, and triphoon

I actually haven’t played in the past few hours…

So I’d assume that someone else is running it now? Lol.

You probabbly ran into me. I’m usin the same first three arks, but the rest is different. Were you the one whose triphoon i knocked back and then it got 5 bonus actions at the end?

Yesterday i made this line up, it’s very similar to yours :

Octoneer 

Osiris

Gremknight

Chopper

Vortexor

Tryphoon

Goldenhorn

Rooknight

Raioh

Minespider

Vegitiger

Magmawyrm

Scorpionix

Halopard

Omega

Works pretty well, but i have to change something.

I’d say either change where your Rooknight is or switch it for something else. It really serves no purpose where it is other than to stop any potential mid-lineup Gigarocks.

Goldenhorn/rook/raioh

Use guardian then no guard with rook knight plus stun gift…
If not for that then ur screwed

Adzog I literally just finished a match with you. Nice lineup. My Gigarock had all those annoying BA’s at the end with last stand lol

The thing is, there’s no point using All No Guard right before you bring in a Minespider, especially if you’re going to stun them into oblivion so Minespider can kill them. You’re either killing the 3 arks while simultaneously stunning them (a waste of the stun) and then you also don’t guarantee that Minespider will survive, or you use All No Guard after Minespider detonates (which for the arks still being alive is very, very unlikely).

Psshhhhh whatever

Always outsmarting me :stuck_out_tongue: x10

If you are using rooknight, if say best setup is vegitiger Mossgolem rooknight. Ally fist with 3 earth allies+no guard mass destruction. Vegitiger+ no guard? Ohkos any arkadion weak to its moves. Rooknight with grand slam+ no guard? Medium aoe damage.

^instead of gram slam use it’s stun move! much more useful

I changed something :) 

Octoneer 

Osiris

Gremknight

Chopper

Tryphoon

Goldenhorn

Gigarock

Pegasion

Raioh

Minespider

Vegitiger

Magmawyrm

Scorpionix

Halopard

Omega

Gigarock there it’s like a bonus. If i can use xeno, that’s ok… if my opponent has an earth ark, i send back my gigarock with pegasion, then raioh come in and… stun gift and minespider end the work :slight_smile: and i still have gigarock at the end .

For dropDoc, yeah i laughed at this aahahhaha like 8 useless bonus actions :slight_smile: you were so unlucky however.

Good choice :slight_smile:

Nice line up. I hate chopper bug:)