So, I'm finally posting a lineup

Hehe :wink: I try not to scramble unless it’s someone I know who has Stego or I can tell they’re a Stego/charc or Stego/kami user. So, the common factor is obviously Stego.

I love chopper, his moveset and passive is amazing, but i hate scramble. I dont scramble 90% times, i use it only for jooki jooki and players with 20 drones or more ahaha

BVS, why’d you DC :frowning:

Well, my streak finally ended. I got my 80th win only to receive the infamous defeated glitch. Bittersweet :’(

Lol I haven’t won a single match with your line up crystal, I used every bit of your advice you gave me but people are tearing through me. Idk how you’re getting an 80 win streak. I’m playing EXTREMELY strategicly with the advice you gave me in mind.

And I don’t really count winning veteran matches as a victory lol… I have won plenty of those…

That’s not good :frowning: I’m not sure why they’d be tearing you through. There’s only one lineup I’ve noticed that gives me a bit of trouble. Otherwise I generally fare very well.

Yeah idk lol… I think it’s due to the fact that my first 3 NEVER go first, and my opponent ALWAYS takes out Octoneer and then instantly banishes me before I make a move

i know right! i use the same startin gthree and often arks with 20-19 speed go first!

It’s funny how many people I’ve played using this lineup, albeit modified by one, especially the one Japanese person who’s apparently played hundreds of battles this week (?), and they think they can add a Stegospike to it and make it work.

WRONG. Keep giving me the diamonds pls. :wink:

I’d also like to point out the Japanese person with the sunglasses avatar has been, for multiple straight hours, abusing an exploit. That is all.

And while I’m at it, may as well say that I’ve found at least 5 different illegitimate Kamiwyrms today. -_-

Agree. I recently noticed that some players are not using stegospike anymore!

This lineup doesn’t work with Stegospike. In order to incorporate Stegospike, you’d need to do a LOT of rearranging, otherwise you’re guaranteeing a free kill for your opponent. :wink:

Probabbly because they are just throwing stego into the lineup without any changes. I use the same first three and i incorporated stego later, which worked well. (I’m currently making changes to get rid of stego.

Most people that try to incorporate stego simply move Gremknight. That’s not how you’re going to get stego to work if you WANT to use it.

I highly discourage it, but I know there are those who can’t win without Stego.