Should the devs repeat OM?

in this weeks OM Ryan wanted to know if we should repeat OM so vote is you do want them repeated or not!

Throw release in the Wild. I dont agree With making the OM once again

but they’ll need to update it for that and content updates take longer (im pretty sure)

my bad english confuse me : “no, they shouldn’t not beable” or “yes they should be able” big mistake false answer sorry

Why you want Them to repeat it? Then it would take even more Month to get the 12 Stars? I dont have a destructor and i would love to have one… But i dont want Them to put it out again just because i couldnt get it the last time… I rather have a “new” ark there havent been out there yet…

the answer to ur question is yes they should be able, and no they shounldnt be able

don that may be true and I do agree with you but at the same time the people who have no OM arks would have to find like 5 or 4 or 3 of the pre forms and if they set up the find rate as the same as hatchlings or starters than that would be time consuming and Im not sure people want to do that

It is true that in time the OMs would have to repeat, so I don’t see why it would be an issue. :slight_smile:

Or they could keep making new monsters to fill the missions. 

I don’t think they should repeat any mission.

The only problem is not releasing the arks after the season is over.

I hope it will be fixed soon, otherwise it gets really unfair for people who started the game later on.

We are already going into the middle of season 2 and I still can’t get the arks that were released 5 months ago.

That’s why I understand the frustration of many players and this need to repeat missions.

I believe the whole idea behind OM is to keep new monsters coming out so the players have something to look forward to.

Release into the wild, OMs require you to be on at a certain time and I’d rather go after these arks at my leisure.

As an aside, your poll allows for contradiction. Just pointing that out.

Well tbh, correct me if I’m wrong in saying this but why can’t they just release the new OM and an old one at the same time. Tbh a lot of people want SS, destructor and gearwolf etc. so I think it could be useful if the devs could do it that way :slight_smile:

They can also release those via other means, too. It doesn’t have to be through missions. But that would be the next best thing. And that is especially true if you want to ensure that the monster stays limited in PvP - if you release it to the wild, everyone will have it. 

Very true Ash, do you think they could make tournaments around these arks so it could go like this:

There are 6 battles in total per tournament (or however many ingredients there are determining the amount of battles per tournament) . One is to get the recipe and the other battles could get the ingredients. However, for those who already have the recipe, they can skip the first battle. The other battles can get harder as they go along etc. These tournaments could be released weekly along with the OMs idk just a suggestion to solve this problem

The solution for the problem is simple but hasn’t been done as everyone expected. I think is only fair to release after the season is over.

I’d rather see new arks coming from OMs and as you suggest from tournaments.

I still don’t understand why they haven’t been released.

Do you know the reason behind it Ashley?

I would like to see the OM arks released into the wild after the season is over too, but I believe that would have to be done with an update.  It appears updates take a long time to occur.  If they ran a couple of the more popular OMs again, like destructor, it would allow us another opportunity to get those arks a lot quicker than waiting for an update. 

Releasing them right after the season over isn’t logical. That would make the last monster released for that season almost pointless to have put in the mission anyway, since it would be released days after in the wild. 

There certainly needs to be some time before they should be put in the wild.

This is a really good point. If the devs have planned for (hypothetically) 4 seasons of OMs, that guarantees the game to be fresh for 40 weeks. If they scatter in some rereleases, it extends the life of the game for all of us.

I mean it is quite obvious who will vote no and who will vote yes. People who have SS and mossgolem and great OG OM’s will vote no and those whom do not have them will vote yes. 

PS 

My votes were both for yes

I only have snowja from last year but I voted no i would much rather have season 1 monsters released at the end of season 2 into the wild